International forum: Other - Interesting thought
Share this topic
9 Jun 2016 14:08

If a guy puts up fake pic of some guy, hoping to attract girls attention and fool them into thinking he's handsome ... Does that actually suggest the fake pic he added, he himself finds attractive n handsome?

10 Jun 2016 11:19

Thought of love

10 Jun 2016 11:55

Erm if a guy uses fake pic of handsome guy does he think that guy is hot so he pretends it's really his pic?

10 Jun 2016 17:33

Too many toooo many tooooo many guys using fake pics here, yeah he stole someone's pic from tumblr etc so yeah he think they are awesome, hot, smart, cool, will get what he wants here but for me he is fool ~.~ this topic not for guys only right..

10 Jun 2016 18:44

Quote by LeandRa...RaeLiN
Too many toooo many tooooo many guys using fake pics here, yeah he stole someone's pic from tumblr etc so yeah he think they are awesome, hot, smart, cool, will get what he wants here but for me he is fool ~.~ this topic not for guys only right..

ure right this topic does not apply only for guys coz theres also a lot of female users used other persons' photos..well if they can justify their photo and dont abuse it..i guess its still fine..

10 Jun 2016 18:51

Quote by 29th_of_June

ure right this topic does not apply only for guys coz theres also a lot of female users used other persons' photos..well if they can justify their photo and dont abuse it..i guess its still fine.. :hm

Not at all lol but 70 to 80 %used fake photo also girls included in it

10 Jun 2016 18:52

Quote by nlime
Erm if a guy uses fake pic of handsome guy does he think that guy is hot so he pretends it's really his pic?

Must need to that girl to video chat woth those guys if those guys denied lots of time or make drama for video call then he is fake dont trust on those guys

Edited by Hitu231. / 10 Jun 2016 19:00
10 Jun 2016 18:53

Yup true and not only for guys included girls too

10 Jun 2016 18:55

10 Jun 2016 19:34

Your all missing my point.. Girls say other girls r beautiful but guys never tell guys theyr handsome... So I'm asking.. If a guy used fake pic of handsome guy, does he actually see that pic n think wow he's handsome?

10 Jun 2016 22:27
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2016 22:52

Quote by nlime
Your all missing my point.. Girls say other girls r beautiful but guys never tell guys theyr handsome... So I'm asking.. If a guy used fake pic of handsome guy, does he actually see that pic n think wow he's handsome?

Yup buh its hard for a guy to tell his fellow guy that he is handsome. Saying it makes u look gay. When u use it means u like the picture nt the guy. Just the picture

11 Jun 2016 01:46

Just be yourself coz true colors always come out....

11 Jun 2016 05:54

When I see a handsome guy with 10pack *lol I was like "WOOOOOAAAAW...!! *drooling".. But later I think "is that really him...??" *hakhak .. ~~ once I called a guy fake cus I saw his pic on tumblr, I blocked him, but later he pmed me with another id and say "ur the one who's fake.." But guess what he put different pics on that I'd .. How to say huh RIP my english. I'm just trying to explain

11 Jun 2016 05:56

Sorry I talk too much

11 Jun 2016 07:37

If he is making that way he is a foolish guy .What kind of man he is He is cheating his self. To do and get only his satisfàction by making only there foolish here?

11 Jun 2016 10:34

Sorry I talk too much :haha

Interesting...................!!!!!!!!!!

11 Jun 2016 11:28

Quote by mooncake88
Quote by nlime

of course if the photo looks good it will help to boost self steem especially if a lot of girls admire him coz of that photo that he is using.."i am handsome..i am handsome "..thats what he will believe in even he is really not

hahaha

11 Jun 2016 11:33

When I see a handsome guy with 10pack *lol I was like "WOOOOOAAAAW...!! *drooling".. But later I think "is that really him...??" *hakhak .. ~~ once I called a guy fake cus I saw his pic on tumblr, I blocked him, but later he pmed me with another id and say "ur the one who's fake.." But guess what he put different pics on that I'd .. How to say huh RIP my english. I'm just trying to explain

hahhahahaha that is always happaning in internet life

11 Jun 2016 11:37

Quote by nlime

if that guy not flirt with those girl that i like it than yes i said that guy look so handsome but if he is looking for that girl that i like it then i m never said that