International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Propose to a Shy Man
Share this topic
4 May 2014 05:08

In today's society, a woman don't always wait for the man to pop the question. If you have been together long enough to know that there is no one else in the world that is right for you, how will you take the initiative and propose if you know that he is a shy man?

6 May 2014 11:32

First of all be his closest friend, help him his house chores and be there for him like his pet, use to talk romantic words to him and through that you can one day voice out love to him, which some also does theirs with gift and no matter wat, he or she wil know wat you mean even with how sexy you look at his face. You can also do that on phone call or text message or perherps write him a love letter

6 May 2014 12:14

Quote by Babynash1990
First of all be his closest friend, help him his house chores and be there for him like his pet, use to talk romantic words to him and through that you can one day voice out love to him, which some also does theirs with gift and no matter wat, he or she wil know wat you mean even with how sexy you look at his face. You can also do that on phone call or text message or perherps write him a love letter

thanks f0r replying friend

8 May 2014 12:50

...in my own opinion, action speak louder than voice/words but still we need to utter the three magic words "I LOVE YOU" to implicate your feelings! dont waste your time and learn to swallow your pride...it doesnt matter weather you are a woman as long as you are true to urself! say it...show it...weather u will win or u will lost it doesnt matter at least u did ur best!
but girls do it in a liminient way!

Edited by honey1519 / 8 May 2014 12:52
7 Jul 2016 11:17

Hmmmm....it happened to me here a few days,...that guy Before treating tough to me,then just ignoring him to avoid in troubles...

Nowadays we keep communicating till I found he's very nice ,sweet and thoughtful guy...I wonder myself feel missen him when he's not around...until I realized my feelings started falling him,..

I talk to him,honestly tell him that I started falling on him,.. so better we keep distance for each other...I prefer tell him but no way on flirting,..he's very respectful guy,after all he knew about my feelings toward him,he never laugh,nor being arrogant,but I gained more respect from him...

7 Jul 2016 13:23

Quote by azale2477
Hmmmm....it happened to me here a few days,...that guy Before treating tough to me,then just ignoring him to avoid in troubles...

Nowadays we keep communicating till I found he's very nice ,sweet and thoughtful guy...I wonder myself feel missen him when he's not around...until I realized my feelings started falling him,..

I talk to him,honestly tell him that I started falling on him,.. so better we keep distance for each other...I prefer tell him but no way on flirting,..he's very respectful guy,after all he knew about my feelings toward him,he never laugh,nor being arrogant,but I gained more respect from him... :)

7 Jul 2016 16:00

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by azale2477

I talk to him,honestly tell him that I started falling on him,.. so better we keep distance for each other...I prefer tell him but no way on flirting,..he's very respectful guy,after all he knew about my feelings toward him,he never laugh,nor being arrogant,but I gained more respect from him... :)

:ohno

Bro why....

Just being honest....

7 Jul 2016 18:12

Quote by azale2477
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by azale2477

:ohno

Bro why....

Just being honest.... :ff

sis