International forum: Romance & Friendship - REPACUTION OF HEART BRAKE
Share this topic
6 Jun 2016 13:17

most people av stoped luving as a result of heartbrake what can we do to help such people!

6 Jun 2016 14:15

Incouragement... tell them life soooo wonderful if you had special someone,..heartbroken is a part of everyone being in love,...anyway you will learn a lot from your failures,.. it says it's better you heartbroken than you never been love at all.

6 Jun 2016 14:42

Quote by azale2477
Incouragement... tell them life soooo wonderful if you had special someone,..heartbroken is a part of everyone being in love,...anyway you will learn a lot from your failures,.. it says it's better you heartbroken than you never been love at all. :)

Great sis

6 Jun 2016 15:01

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by azale2477
Incouragement... tell them life soooo wonderful if you had special someone,..heartbroken is a part of everyone being in love,...anyway you will learn a lot from your failures,.. it says it's better you heartbroken than you never been love at all. :)

Great sis :U

Bro

6 Jun 2016 17:00

tanks azale its good we have people like you on here?

6 Jun 2016 19:03

Give them an space of time to move on,

7 Jun 2016 04:02

Join mobopfc now

7 Jun 2016 07:15

Quote by azale2477

sizu good

11 Jun 2016 04:41

Hmm! I think if u fall victim of heart brake and without good friend or families is madness or death.

11 Jun 2016 06:20

Fixing of broken heart is not easy as one click.... it takes time... so time is the best u can give to a heartbroken person until she/ he fully recovered and ready for a new beginning of relationship....

11 Jun 2016 07:48

sometimes time is needed but in some cases hmmm am afrade dear!

11 Jun 2016 07:52

I was once a victim but time brings me back!

11 Jun 2016 07:59

its our part now to adviçe him/her .that life i beautiful ,Comport him /her and a nice way talk until such time they tried to move on. and also follow them in a close supervision and close chatting with him./her.

11 Jun 2016 08:10

Quote by LM05
sometimes time is needed but in some cases hmmm am afrade dear!

Perhaps but in enough time u healed.... when healed.... u have confidence and courage to try again.. coz u r ready now and that time u never be like b4..... now u must wiser,stronger, fighter and firmed... and you'll never be feel afraid.... coz ur totally move on from the past.

11 Jun 2016 09:08

Quote by c.merlyn27
Fixing of broken heart is not easy as one click.... it takes time... so time is the best u can give to a heartbroken person until she/ he fully recovered and ready for a new beginning of relationship....

that's true .

11 Jun 2016 11:23

Quote by c.merlyn27

its hard for girls not for boys becouse girls r sensititve then boys
so thay r take long time for recover
but boys fall in love s ofast after feel broken heart like me

11 Jun 2016 11:25

Quote by espinosa85
most people av stoped luving as a result of heartbrake what can we do to help such people!

just moral support nothing we can do it more then it
lovers not listen to any one when those r in love thay only want to listen those thing those thay need to heared it

11 Jun 2016 11:42

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by c.merlyn27

but boys fall in love s ofast after feel broken heart like me :haha

Of course not hard really hard for the girls to move on.. specially when a person who broke our hearts are truly deeply loved... that is y we need more time until we are fully recovered and reconstruct our broken pieces heart..

11 Jun 2016 11:49

Quote by Janjua55
Quote by c.merlyn27

that's true .

Thanks..

13 Jun 2016 18:57

Quote by c.merlyn27
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by c.merlyn27

but boys fall in love s ofast after feel broken heart like me :haha

Of course not hard really hard for the girls to move on.. specially when a person who broke our hearts are truly deeply loved... that is y we need more time until we are fully recovered and reconstruct our broken pieces heart..

True i m agree with u dear

Edited by Hitu231. / 13 Jun 2016 18:57