International forum: Other - HOW TO DISTINGUISH A TRUE FRIENDS FROM POSING AS FRNDS?
Share this topic
5 Jun 2016 12:01

We all on site have a lot of frnds, but sometimes
we are disappoints our frnds. How to distinguish true
frnds from posing as frnds

6 Jun 2016 11:26

Always you need to choose friends carefully. Website is not the place, where you can openly speak about yourself

6 Jun 2016 11:34

Quote by Asta1
Always you need to choose friends carefully. Website is not the place, where you can openly speak about yourself

endeed

6 Jun 2016 11:42

Quote by Ssandra5

distinguishing friend thru online site nor websites is not just easy...people have enough intelligence techniques not to show their real identity indespite showing with fake reality ...much more be secured for choosing people to open up the things that is confidential ... ...

6 Jun 2016 12:09

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by Ssandra5

distinguishing friend thru online site nor websites is not just easy...people have enough intelligence techniques not to show their real identity indespite showing with fake reality ...much more be secured for choosing people to open up the things that is confidential ... ...

Hannah sis...

6 Jun 2016 12:13

Quote by Asta1
Always you need to choose friends carefully. Website is not the place, where you can openly speak about yourself :)

6 Jun 2016 12:15

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by Ssandra5

Sis Hannah, u really are right

Edited by Ssandra5 / 6 Jun 2016 12:16
6 Jun 2016 12:50

Becarefull of fake friends they are everywhere :/ so scary.. U better live alone.. Just kidding..

6 Jun 2016 13:57

Quote by LeandRa...RaeLiN
Becarefull of fake friends they are everywhere :/ so scary.. U better live alone.. Just kidding..

U really is right

6 Jun 2016 14:24

Quote by LeandRa...RaeLiN

6 Jun 2016 14:40

I m only few time wrong to choose my frnd
And i m really felt guilty that why to trust on them

6 Jun 2016 14:54

Quote by Hitu231.
I m only few time wrong to choose my frnd
And i m really felt guilty that why to trust on them

Yes, u are right bro With me too happen it's,
like with u

6 Jun 2016 17:14

It's better to have one friend that really sincere... than having a thousand friends but faker.. coz by now true friends is hard to find.... specially online....

6 Jun 2016 18:38

Social media could make you discomfort and also giving a small chance to find a true friends.

6 Jun 2016 18:58

Quote by c.merlyn27
It's better to have one friend that really sincere... than having a thousand friends but faker.. coz by now true friends is hard to find.... specially online....

Yes sis, u really right I'm just before be naive

6 Jun 2016 19:02

Quote by clixsters
Social media could make you discomfort and also giving a small chance to find a true friends.

:)

Yes Sir, u are right, but i dn't feel discomfort here and i dn't have any chance find true frnds on site

Edited by Ssandra5 / 9 Jul 2017 15:56
6 Jun 2016 20:00

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by c.merlyn27

Yes sis, u really right I'm just before be naive :D

Be alert don't be naive... coz they can take advantage... and be BC anytime....

7 Jun 2016 08:43

Quote by c.merlyn27

True dear agree with u

7 Jun 2016 15:14

Quote by Asta1
Always you need to choose friends carefully. Website is not the place, where you can openly speak about yourself :)

7 Jun 2016 15:54

Upon scrolling all your comments here on these topic,All i can say yes and i agree that almost 50,% are fakes, Thats why be àware friends those fakes and scammers members here on mobo site.