International forum: Romance & Friendship - CAN TRUE LOVE BE FOUND ONLINE?
Share this topic
17 May 2016 22:07

Life is full of surprises, and it would be quite tragic if you missed out on someone great because he or she didn’t arrive the way you expected.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TRUE LOVE CAN BE FOUND ONLINE? or this is only GIVING US DESPERATION? OR IT IS ONLY FANTASIES ?

18 May 2016 09:30

Quote by _HANNAH_

Life is full of surprises, and it would be quite tragic if you missed out on someone great because he or she didn’t arrive the way you expected.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TRUE LOVE CAN BE FOUND ONLINE? or this is only GIVING US DESPERATION? OR IT IS ONLY FANTASIES ?

Yes 1000000000000000%

18 May 2016 10:28

yes it is true

18 May 2016 10:45

I dn't know - maybe

18 May 2016 10:48

Quote by _HANNAH_

yes it is possible

18 May 2016 11:02

Yes it can be

18 May 2016 11:03

I've found him na

18 May 2016 11:09

i dont think so

18 May 2016 11:14

Quote by anna-007
i dont think so :wh

18 May 2016 12:53

this is online love

Edited by Hitu231. / 18 May 2016 16:21
18 May 2016 16:22

i was heared last 6 months 4 or 5 cases and i think in future it will be increase more and more
and may be it will be successful

18 May 2016 16:23

Yes it's possible if love is pure... And to be guided by destiny towards each other...

18 May 2016 16:26

this guy from my state near to my city and he was marry to other coutry girl both r meet on facebook and thay r marry to each other last 2 month ago
this girl from america 2 chikd mother and older then that guy 20 year may me
and this guy is not so much educated and he was learn english for her so he can comunicate with her and belong to poor family and jobless person,
so yes i think it will be happened with any one and successful online love

Edited by Hitu231. / 18 May 2016 16:28
18 May 2016 16:30

here is the story of them

Fourty-one-year-old Emily, a health co-ordinator from Montana befriended 23-year-old Devesh Chavda, who lives in an Ahmedabad slum on Facebook.

Sparks flew and both of them fell in love, despite the language barrier.

Speaking to the Sun about how they would converse with each other, Hitesh said, "Neither of us knew each other's language so I would copy and paste her messages using Google Hindi translation to understand what she was trying to say.

"I would then compose my own message in Hindi, translate into English and then send it to her."

Eventually, they started keeping in touch via Google's video chat and after around twelve months of online romance, Emily decided it was time to meet Hitesh in person.

Last week, she flew down to Ahmedabad, and ended up marrying Hitesh in a Hindu ceremony on the very day they met in person for the first time.

According to Hitesh, Emily and him spoke either in broken English or through gestures when they met in person. He added that he thought it was high time they got out of the phase of indecisiveness and took the plunge as they were dating for almost a year.

And, thus what was supposed to be their first date turned out to be the couple's Wedding day.

Though his parents were unhappy about the cross-cultural and cross-continental relationship at first, Hitesh somehow managed to convince his parents to support them.

The couple admit that they both fell in love with each other's simplicity and innocence. Emily is so in love with Hitesh that she even decided to learn Indian cooking.

As of the moment, the couple is planning to visit the U.S in a month or so to celebrate their honeymoon. But, once that is done, Emily claimed that she is going to settle down in India with her unemployed husband and her in-laws in that very Ahmebadad slum.

Well, we're at a loss for words. But we do wish the very best for these two lovebirds!

Edited by Hitu231. / 18 May 2016 16:30
18 May 2016 16:39

online love :searching net connection failed

18 May 2016 16:39

one more guy
marry to chines girl
2 month ago from my state

Edited by Hitu231. / 18 May 2016 16:39
18 May 2016 16:40

Only for lovers who come good for each other online? Only a handful. As for the rest, I'll pray for you.

18 May 2016 16:41

Quote by Hitu231.
this guy from my state near to my city and he was marry to other coutry girl both r meet on facebook and thay r marry to each other last 2 month ago
and this guy is not so much educated and he was learn english for her so he can comunicate with her and belong to poor family and jobless person,

Love moves in mysterious way tlga friend... No matter how far the distance is... When two person meet and fall in love with each other that's what we called destiny...

18 May 2016 16:53

Quote by wiLdEst_drEaM
online love :searching net connection failed :war

come to in my office at here so much good connaction and try to find ur love lol mem

18 May 2016 17:03

Quote by c.merlyn27
Quote by Hitu231.

Love moves in mysterious way tlga friend... No matter how far the distance is... When two person meet and fall in love with each other that's what we called destiny...

thay r mad for each other yup u r right dear