International forum: Religion - COULD THERE BE A HARMONIOUS FAMILY OF TWO PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
Share this topic
3 May 2016 14:58

Could there be a hamonious family, where different
religious beliefs marry two people, but they dn't change
any of their religious beliefs ? What then will be religion of
their children?

4 May 2016 10:45

Yes it's posible with respect eathother's relegouns. And leave kids too choos what thay like

4 May 2016 10:49

...one party has to submit to his/her spouse..be converted to one religion to bind a family with a common beliefs ...

4 May 2016 10:52

Quote by Janjua55
Yes it's posible with respect eathother's relegouns. And leave kids too choos what thay like

But babies have to accept belief of
their parents Who then will be, if
they can not will find a compromise

4 May 2016 10:53

Quote by _simplyme14_
...one party has to submit to his/her spouse..be converted to one religion to bind a family with a common beliefs ... :prayer

Oh sis, i'm really dn't know

4 May 2016 10:55

Yes leave kids to to choose what they like

4 May 2016 10:56

Quote by __jyoti__
Yes leave kids to to choose what they like :hm

It's means babies will be not any religious belief

4 May 2016 11:01

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by Janjua55

But babies have to accept belief of
their parents Who then will be, if
they can not will find a compromise
:hm

perents keep themself saprate and accept childrens choice,, bcz when we like our freedom then why we can't like other's freedom,

4 May 2016 11:08

Quote by __jyoti__
Yes leave kids to to choose what they like :hm

Agree with u princess

4 May 2016 11:08

May be babies got benifit t9 known about 2 deffrant relagion good things
And then thay can choose which one thay want to follow it

4 May 2016 12:00

Quote by Hitu231.

Yes coz love doesnt need beliefs it just needs some faith and trust see all weddings r the same no matter what religious spots r in till death do as part and death r just the end of bodily desire that r design to hold love tht r cherished by a 1 family ever since

4 May 2016 12:22

Quote by Hitu231.

In my religious belief babies baptized in
early their childhood

4 May 2016 12:24

Quote by china24
Quote by Hitu231.

Yes coz love doesnt need beliefs it just needs some faith and trust see all weddings r the same no matter what religious spots r in till death do as part and death r just the end of bodily desire that r design to hold love tht r cherished by a 1 family ever since :jumpy

I'm doubt for it's

4 May 2016 12:28

both must respect their respective beliefs and thus let the kids decide for themselves ...

Edited by Gangster1234 / 4 May 2016 12:31
4 May 2016 12:44

I am sorry but I think you are wrong there should be only one thing and that is humanity.... Because religions are separating humans under their names and that is so dangerous for humanity... I am Sorry if you are hurt

Edited by PrinceSohail / 4 May 2016 12:46
4 May 2016 12:56

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by china24
Quote by Hitu231.

Yes coz love doesnt need beliefs it just needs some faith and trust see all weddings r the same no matter what religious spots r in till death do as part and death r just the end of bodily desire that r design to hold love tht r cherished by a 1 family ever since :jumpy

I'm doubt for it's :hm

Why to dount on it sese do u have any exmpls in real life that those keed feel problem becouse of it

Go to search life of shahrukh khan and gorikhan life in google
Read them story
Sharukh khan is super star 8n bollywood industry and he is muslim marry to one indian hindu girl
Gaurikhan
Check them life and story u can find ur answer

Edited by Hitu231. / 4 May 2016 13:10
4 May 2016 13:04

I seconded with you my friend Simply me 14

4 May 2016 13:06

Quote by china24
Quote by Hitu231.

Best answer cutie pie

4 May 2016 13:12

Quote by PrinceSohail
I am sorry but I think you are wrong there should be only one thing and that is humanity.... Because religions are separating humans under their names and that is so dangerous for humanity... I am Sorry if you are hurt :)

4 May 2016 13:12

yes my friend Hitu 231 .i like the simple explanation to our friendchristine 123