International forum: Events - WHAT IS THE HARDEST STAGE OF LIFE YOU HAVE BEEN THRU?
Share this topic
2 May 2016 20:05

In life happens different accidents
What is the hardest stage of life you have been thru?

Edited by Ssandra5 / 3 May 2016 13:28
3 May 2016 10:26

3 May 2016 11:27

on my study time

3 May 2016 11:30

Bein a wife

3 May 2016 12:20

Quote by Hitu231.
on my study time

3 May 2016 12:21

Quote by china24
Bein a wife :(

OMG

3 May 2016 12:23

My whole life

3 May 2016 12:25

Quote by Sardarmiqbal
My whole life :ohno

Why dear frnd

3 May 2016 12:31

A human face three stage in his life, childhood, young age and old age.. The hardest stage of life is last one,

3 May 2016 12:31

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by Sardarmiqbal
My whole life :ohno

Why dear frnd :hm

3 May 2016 13:28

Quote by Janjua55
A human face three stage in his life, childhood, young age and old age.. The hardest stage of life is last one,

Oh i dn't know, maybe u really are right

1 Jul 2016 15:19

Quote by Ssandra5
In life happens different accidents
What is the hardest stage of life you have been thru?

yah . When i receved a answer , i havn't time for u..
Since then am in hardest time of my life.

1 Jul 2016 16:55

Wen lost my any best frnd

25 Jul 2016 14:40

Quote by niazahamd93
Wen lost my any best frnd

Where did they go?

25 Jul 2016 14:47

When an "ex friend" of mine badmouthed me. I really had a hard time because of her sharp mouth. She killed my character and people believed what she said

Now im so picky and alert with strangers and sceptic with new comer who say they want to be my friends

((No matter how nice we are, there are always toxic people disguise in friends)

25 Jul 2016 15:06

Quote by Dear_Dara
When an "ex friend" of mine badmouthed me. I really had a hard time because of her sharp mouth. She killed my character and people believed what she said

Now im so picky and alert with strangers and sceptic with new comer who say they want to be my friends

((No matter how nice we are, there are always toxic people disguise in friends) :pp

Not only frens evil frens disguise as an angel

25 Jul 2016 15:21

Quote by china24
Quote by Dear_Dara

((No matter how nice we are, there are always toxic people disguise in friends) :pp

Not only frens evil frens disguise as an angel :mad

No matter how u r frens of some bad intentions shall judge u take things of ur weakness fools u to the extent tht nothin will be left on u they say kindest things could be the greatest weakness but if ull learn how to be visible people would harm u tear u and mostly rip u

Edited by china24 / 25 Jul 2016 15:24
25 Jul 2016 16:59

Quote by Dear_Dara

absolutly right same expiriance like u dara to make my character so much worst by my one frnd

Edited by Hitu231. / 25 Jul 2016 17:00
25 Jul 2016 17:16

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Dear_Dara

absolutly right same expiriance like u dara to make my character so much worst by my one frnd

People like them killed our character, should we kill em in return, hitu? (kidding)

25 Jul 2016 18:36

Quote by Dear_Dara
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Dear_Dara

People like them killed our character, should we kill em in return, hitu? (kidding)

Nope its not my nature thay r killed them own self on this way