International forum: Religion - Does religion cause war?
Share this topic
1 May 2016 15:59

Does religion cause war?

2 May 2016 11:47

Quote by __jyoti__
Does religion cause war? :hm

Yup may be

2 May 2016 12:15

I don't think religion can be looked at as a "cause" for war. What causes war are the traits of human beings in general

Edited by christine123 / 2 May 2016 12:16
2 May 2016 12:32

Religion isn't the couse of war but religional matters are couse of wars

2 May 2016 13:25

most of the times yes..coz pipol has different perspective abt others religions that tends to disrespect their religion..and thats a start of their fighting..

2 May 2016 16:12
Post is hidden!
2 May 2016 18:37

Quote by ako_C_myles90
most of the times yes..coz pipol has different perspective abt others religions that tends to disrespect their religion..and thats a start of their fighting..

Agree with u

2 May 2016 18:38

Quote by _darkness_
I dont think religion itself is cause of war, but people who want justify their own actions what they believe in. I dont believe that god in any religion, wants to people kill each other in his name :hm

i m agree with u strowbarry

2 May 2016 19:39

Nope

3 May 2016 19:52

Quote by ako_C_myles90

3 May 2016 19:52

Quote by _darkness_
I dont think religion itself is cause of war, but people who want justify their own actions what they believe in. I dont believe that god in any religion, wants to people kill each other in his name :hm

3 May 2016 19:54

Quote by __jyoti__
Quote by _darkness_

:yes

lies and deciet cauases war

3 May 2016 20:25

Quote by china24
Quote by __jyoti__
Quote by _darkness_

lies and deciet cauases war :war

4 May 2016 08:42

Quote by china24
Quote by __jyoti__
Quote by _darkness_

lies and deciet cauases war :war

True cutie pie

9 May 2016 08:27

Greedy cause war, someone intentionally wants to rule and have everything others have. Simply I'd rather say, once region is there to protect the normal behaviour of general people who are within a region that belong to certain religion. My country allow all religions to live and practice their way and influence our local ways but I don't see a war amongs ourself yet. That means people having superpowers are selfish more to own much, may be powe or possesion or wealth, etc and that causes war I guess.

9 May 2016 10:49

IM MOTHERFUCKER & BASTARD WAFA WASEEM.

ITS MY NEW FAKE ID TO POST AT FORUM. IN THIS ID I POSE AS A CHRISTIAN BLACK GUY & POST ACCORDINGLY.

ALL GUYS CAN PAY ME LITTLE MONEY AND FUCK MY SEXY MOTHER HARD.

9 May 2016 10:50

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Friends you all know IM
MOTHERFUCKER BASTARD
SHEMALE WAFA WASEEM.
I ALWAYS WATCH MY
BITCH MOTHER GETTING
HARD FUCK IN PUBLIC. MY
SEXY MOTHER HAVE SO
MUCH PUSSY HAIRS. ( if u
guys would like to pay me u
can fuck my sexy mother day
n night)
Why don`t you fuck my
asshole bcoz i make fake ids
and post at topics !

9 May 2016 10:53

IM BASTARD WAFA WASEEM. MY NEW FAKE ID

Kal-StonePaukak

9 May 2016 10:55

Quote by 121.Father.of.Wafa-waseem

Kal-StonePaukak

U motherfucker n bastard wafa waseem u can use any id but u will must watch ur sexy mother getting hard fuck in public

9 May 2016 10:58

Quote by 121.Father.of.Wafa-waseem

Kal-StonePaukak

madarchod gandu wafa waseem teri randi ammi ko nangi karke road pe chodunga

1885 online
Sports news
6 Exciting Mixed Facts  About Super Falcons Vs Indomitable Lionesses And Super Eagles Vs Indomitable Lions
‎ The Super Falcons defeated the Indomit...
NFF Vow To Pay Super Falcons In Full After N500k Each
The Nigeria Football Federation have pro...
Enugu Rumbles As Top NPFL Clubs Vie  For Super-4 Tourney Title
    By Adeboye Amosu in Enugu:   The Nna...