International forum: Romance & Friendship - "PLAYING HARD TO GET "
Share this topic
29 Apr 2016 09:08

As we mature into our own and perhaps develop out attractive masculine side with age ,most of us suddenly allow ourselves to become hard to get...

That’s a key difference in men.

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

You don’t normally want the guy who is playing hard to get but at least, if you’re feeling it a little, then you know it’s a good sign he’s interested in you, otherwise he wouldn’t be using,..

The guy who IS "hard to get ",the one you’re “just maybe” not at all convinced he’s into you because his interest is so confusing and often misleading, you’re not sure if he’s “playing” that game..
or if he really is that way.

You tell yourself you know he likes you and you can’t understand if it’s a game he’s playing, then why is he bothering but you have not truly convinced yourself… The questions always remain...

He’s always flirting with other girls, it seems like he does it with me too, so why is he playing hard to get with me?

So guyz how u deal with this kind of situation??
This is referring to a man or a woman, and also who are relate on this..just state ur opinion and advices.. here..

Edited by ladyihzai / 29 Apr 2016 09:15
29 Apr 2016 09:28

Like is ok! But I want comment opinion common guyz don't be shy

29 Apr 2016 13:48

...walang matigas n tinapay sa mainit na kape ...
....i guess if a man is sincere to a girl..he'll take it slow..
....if a girl approaches a man in an aggressive way theres no way a man can play hard to get

29 Apr 2016 13:51

Quote by ladyihzai

As we mature into our own and perhaps develop out attractive masculine side with age ,most of us suddenly allow ourselves to become hard to get...

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

You don’t normally want the guy who is playing hard to get but at least, if you’re feeling it a little, then you know it’s a good sign he’s interested in you, otherwise he wouldn’t be using,..

The guy who IS "hard to get ",the one you’re “just maybe” not at all convinced he’s into you because his interest is so confusing and often misleading, you’re not sure if he’s “playing” that game..

You tell yourself you know he likes you and you can’t understand if it’s a game he’s playing, then why is he bothering but you have not truly convinced yourself… The questions always remain...

He’s always flirting with other girls, it seems like he does it with me too, so why is he playing hard to get with me?

This is referring to a man or a woman, and also who are relate on this..just state ur opinion and advices.. here..

1 word ■TRUST■

29 Apr 2016 15:36

Quote by _simplyme14_
...walang matigas n tinapay sa mainit na kape ...
....i guess if a man is sincere to a girl..he'll take it slow..
....if a girl approaches a man in an aggressive way theres no way a man can play hard to get :lol

Anu ba yan!! Kaloka

29 Apr 2016 17:49

i think there are no hard to get man ...as my observation man always try to be sweet and a bit flirty to girls in which most of the time misunderstood by girls and thinking that man likes her.i think this is man's tactic in finding gf or worst extra gf thats only my opinion

29 Apr 2016 18:21

Quote by cr33pyface
i think there are no hard to get man ...as my observation man always try to be sweet and a bit flirty to girls in which most of the time misunderstood by girls and thinking that man likes her.i think this is man's tactic in finding gf or worst extra gf thats only my opinion

But most of cases its revarse apply too
If girl chat with boys regularly then boys think that she is like to him

Edited by Hitu231. / 29 Apr 2016 18:30
29 Apr 2016 18:25

Quote by cr33pyface

Ouuwwwh... Bullseye!

30 Apr 2016 01:48

hard to get e hostage q xa zai tingnan q mag hard to get pa xa

30 Apr 2016 04:39

Quote by quiete
hard to get e hostage q xa zai tingnan q mag hard to get pa xa :lol

Hunga..so challenging a guy pahard to get
Morning pala muna jodi musta..tagal na la di seeing ahh

Edited by ladyihzai / 30 Apr 2016 04:40
30 Apr 2016 08:21

Quote by ladyihzai

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

when people are hard to get it means they dont want to be around one they cant be with. if you cant find me, then it means i dy want you to be with.

Edited by kweku7 / 30 Apr 2016 08:23
30 Apr 2016 08:25

Quote by kweku7
Quote by ladyihzai

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

when people are hard to get it means they dont want to be around one they cant be with. if you cant find me, then it means i dy want you to be with.

30 Apr 2016 11:50

Quote by kweku7
Quote by ladyihzai

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

sir papa for great opinion

30 Apr 2016 11:51

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by cr33pyface

Hehehe yah bro maybe!

30 Apr 2016 12:40

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by cr33pyface

Hehehe yah bro maybe!

Nit may be sis but 80 %cases that things happened

30 Apr 2016 18:27

Eto lang masasabi ko..ang lalaki pag gusto ka..hindi ka niyan tatantanan..as in babakuran ka kasi gusto niya malaman ng lahat na para ka lang sa kanya,at tungkol naman diyan sa mga lalaking pa hard to get..mga letcheFlan kayo hindi kayo kulang0t ok!..kaya nagpapahard to get yan kasi concieted full of self c0nfidence..at ang m0tto ay He would reject n0t him to be rejected.Ma pride..yung iba naman na trauma na sa mga panlolok0ng pinagdaanan niya sa mga babae kaya takot na magmahal o itry na mag mahal ulit.To all the man you have the natural nature to court girls n0t girl to court you.You should have the balls and guts to show that you are man enough to love a girl truely.Don't play hard to get..

Edited by lady_topak / 30 Apr 2016 18:28
1 May 2016 09:29

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by cr33pyface

1 May 2016 10:01

What boom boom!

1 May 2016 10:45

develop out attractive masculine side with age ,most of us suddenly allow ourselves to become hard to get...

Some play hard to get...

Some ARE hard to get...

Would he ?

I DON'T THINK SO THIS HARD TO GET NOR PLAYING HARD TO GET IS SIMPLY WORK IN THIS NEW ARTICLE VERSIONS OF EARTH NOW...YANI IN THIS NEW GENERATION OF HUMANS BEHAVIORS

As my observation no man's hard to take his attention nor getting him hard especially if the woman can make a way to seduce a man it's true ... only seducing can kill a man's attention

SOME OF THE MAN PLAYING HARD TO GET IT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE FEELINGS BUT BECAUSE OFHOW THEY ENJOYING TO PLAY ID WHAT'S THE WOMAN REACTION TO BE

BELIEVE IT NO MAN /WOMAN CAN STAND ALONE IN A DESERT

1 May 2016 15:31

Takenote sa kasamaang palad kong cnu pa ung walng ipag mmalaki ay xa pa ung ma ego at pa hard to get shame on them sarap ng magising sa katotohanang ang kapal nila