International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to seduce any man via internet & how to avoid being dumped
Share this topic
2 May 2014 16:53

1. Avoid negative lists.
It is a huge mistake to create a massive list of turnoffs, deal-breakers and qualities that you are not looking for in a partner. While you may think this is a productive way to ward off unwanted suitors, all it does is make men think that you are a negative person and possibly jaded by one too many bad dates.

2. No whining, carping, complaining or jealousy. It’s a total turn off, and the guy can make you disappear with the touch of the delete button. If you want to play at this, act like a woman, a femme fatale. Neediness is not fun, and not compelling.

3. Describe yourself, mixing truth with a bit of polish and glamour. Emphasize your finest attributes, minimize your flaws, and rely on your communication talent to make too-large hips into curvaceous femininity.

4. Always make it seem like he is the one that is seducing you and you will see just how much fun the texting can be. This is key to the process.

5. When you text him let him know that you have remembered something he did or said, as this is a big compliment to a guy and he will feel warmer towards you and will be thinking about you. You could say something like “I just remembered that thing that you did or said and how sexy it was” or something along those lines.

6. Always use his name when you text him as it makes it much more intimate. Try and give him a nice cheeky pet name and then use that as well, as it will bond you with each other.

If you already have online flirt with some cool guy - always be extra cautious - there are a lot of scammers and fake people on internet. Here is a list of signal which can mean that a guy is fake:
1. Professional photos in profile are a red flag. Look for amateur photos — and more than one. If it's real person - he can upload more than one personal photo. Scammers usually take photos from internet, so for them it's hard to upload more than one picture.
2. You Are Not an ATM Machine
If they ask for money, lock them out of your life. Shut off communication immediately, and close all open doors if you have a hint that it is a sympathy scam.
3. He starts conversation from telling how rich he is. The true is that really rich guy do not want disclose it from the first day. So if guy is telling you that he is a millionaire -most possible he wants just to get your attention this way.
4. He claims he is in some foreign country (USA, Western Union). It's common tactics by scammers. Usually guys are looking girls who are living nearby. Scammers say they are in other country just to avoid real meetings, which could disclose their real personality.

3 May 2014 05:15

Yes! It's true...
A couple of days someone visited my profile, later she send message thru my inbox she used a flowering words and sugar coating words. I reply with a very simple message just like saying.. "Thanks for the compliment!" After a few minutes she replied again and telling about her problem. At the end of our conversation she asked for a money..
From that moment I never replied anything.
This way is a very common so be more cautious and be careful!

3 May 2014 12:00

Noted

3 May 2014 12:05

Quote by clixsters
Yes! It's true...
A couple of days someone visited my profile, later she send message thru my inbox she used a flowering words and sugar coating words. I reply with a very simple message just like saying.. "Thanks for the compliment!" After a few minutes she replied again and telling about her problem. At the end of our conversation she asked for a money..

what if kua there sum1 said to u that he give u everythng just name it...but in 1 c0nditi0n satisfied hm in any ways.. t0inks!!!!! just asking..

3 May 2014 14:13

Reject him that's simple!

3 May 2014 17:22

Quote by clixsters
Reject him that's simple! ;)

g0t it..

3 May 2014 20:02
Post is hidden!
6 May 2014 08:11

Quote by clixsters
Yes! It's true...

9 May 2014 05:37

True

9 May 2014 20:00
Post is hidden!