International forum: Romance & Friendship - Do married people get secret crushes and if so how do you handle that intense crush?
Share this topic
27 Apr 2016 11:29

do married pe0ple get
secret crushes and if s0
h0w do u handle that
intense crush?

27 Apr 2016 13:02

Quote by NaeEm..
do married pe0ple get
secret crushes and if s0
h0w do u handle that
intense crush? :)

Ohno its forever

27 Apr 2016 14:49

Quote by china24
Quote by NaeEm..
do married pe0ple get
secret crushes and if s0
h0w do u handle that

Ohno its forever :turn

27 Apr 2016 17:33

Quote by NaeEm..
do married pe0ple get
secret crushes and if s0
h0w do u handle that

on my way to handle it

27 Apr 2016 17:35

If I am married I will not have crush or avoid having one.Why? Because even its only crush its still cheating..

27 Apr 2016 17:42

Quote by lady_topak
If I am married I will not have crush or avoid having one.Why? Because even its only crush its still cheating..

Other man they just having fun because they are married, but others are making story about their wife that they cheat them, but the truth is , they just want to have sympathy and the girl they aftering will like them :lol.

28 Apr 2016 01:00

You know sister Lady_Topak, all these things are humanity. Crush means is only adimiration ones beauty or you have only to crush,it b' coz of his/ her personality. There is no mallish here to crush somebody coz thats our natural being a human.So sister Lady_ Topak thats not cheating if iam the one to analyze our topic here.

28 Apr 2016 07:56

that is normal.. having a crush even u r already committed.. but u have to know ur limitations,once u entertain that feeling seriously ur commiting adultery..

28 Apr 2016 09:05

If you look at someone lustfuly you've been committed adultery if you are married, but if you are single you committed sin

If someone that is married but separated , and get in relationship to other that's still adultery even you married her or him

But if a single person get into relationship with married man or woman that is fornication

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 28 Apr 2016 10:33
28 Apr 2016 09:17

Lots of at here to hide them identity and hide that those r married and behave at here that those r behave like single and cheat to at here

Edited by Hitu231. / 28 Apr 2016 09:18
28 Apr 2016 12:12

Quote by Hitu231.
Lots of at here to hide them identity and hide that those r married and behave at here that those r behave like single and cheat to at here

Crush.. Is normal feeling coz we admired.. Its become cheating when u commit relation to someone u admired... So f we are married u need strong self-control coz that is ur ultimate weapon to overcome ur feelings and admiration.

28 Apr 2016 12:38

Quote by c.merlyn27
Quote by Hitu231.

Crush.. Is normal feeling coz we admired.. Its become cheating when u commit relation to someone u admired... So f we are married u need strong self-control coz that is ur ultimate weapon to overcome ur feelings and admiration.

True and agreee with u dear
answer for all who had a doubt on it

28 Apr 2016 12:59

yes thats true .I seconded those 2 friends here 1.Myles 090 2 . c merlyn 27.

28 Apr 2016 13:54

Yes friend c.merlyn 27 ,we have the same idea.Yes as a christian ,adultery is a commited sin. Why? Because it is one of the Commandment of GOD.

28 Apr 2016 15:14

Thanks my friend for my simple explanation regarding this topic

28 Apr 2016 15:39

Quote by tita1125
Yes friend c.merlyn 27 ,we have the same idea.Yes as a christian ,adultery is a commited sin. Why? Because it is one of the Commandment of GOD.

That's ryt my friend.. We don't need to be pretend to be clean and perfect.. All we have to do is accept.. And we should know the limitations to avoid cheating and sin....specially us.. As married..

28 Apr 2016 15:44

Quote by tita1125
Thanks my friend for my simple explanation regarding this topic

As married.. Its my pleasure to share my ideas and opinion..thanks for appreciation...

28 Apr 2016 15:48

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by c.merlyn27
Quote by Hitu231.

True and agreee with u dear
answer for all who had a doubt on it

Thank:U

28 Apr 2016 15:49
Post is hidden!
28 Apr 2016 15:50

Quote by Hitu231.

oho im married with ten kids