International forum: Other - How to fake like you are "nice" & "caring" to others !?!
Share this topic
15 Apr 2016 19:05

I believe in God Almighty. I have fear of many things in my mind. Fear of getting caught, getting abused, getting tempered, getting punished and yeah ofcourse getting loved too !?! But all these things I'm doing right now is to manipulate your thought and get the things that I need to know. Actually I need to listen and read all of the possible comments which is the main reason here. They gonna help me imagine many more things.

Here I'm not anymore intended to poke you anyone there, for Gods sake believe me on this ground. I'm just gonna try to find out some things with the help of yours. That's all.

I respect each and everyones opinion. Please, don't get me wrong.

18 Apr 2016 11:10

18 Apr 2016 12:17

18 Apr 2016 16:15

Yeah you are right

18 Apr 2016 16:16

18 Apr 2016 16:50
Post is hidden!
19 Apr 2016 04:57

why u need to pretend if u dont really care???

what is ur purpose in faking ur acts???

kuyang pretending is one of the hardest thing to do

19 Apr 2016 10:22

I am what i am wht u see is wht u get and besides why would i put through a thing tht i don't feel it maybe u can change it changes is just a routine and it was never includes a sychological issues the deepest thoughts r inside in ur heart and it doesn't needs a test ♡♡♡

16 Jun 2016 06:29

Quote by ako_C_myles90
why u need to pretend if u dont really care???

what is ur purpose in faking ur acts???

kuyang pretending is one of the hardest thing to do :haha

I used to believe that we all should try it to our last breath.

it because, it would turn ourselves into a real good human being without letting us know.

another reason is to make others believe in good things and to impress them highly.

if everyone start doing this at a time and never stopped, I'm sure this world gonna change someday.

I have posted this topic "why do we need to pretend..........." because we often need to do that for many reasons.

and I think, continuation of this habit will surely change our mind someday. we need to pretend when we don't want to hurt someone.

there is no wrong if you pretend like you do care for others. someday you will be able to see the results of it when the people around you for whom you used to pretend like caring, would start caring for you. That day you would forget that you were pretending.

Edited by SLRC0nNEcTED........ / 16 Jun 2016 06:51
16 Jun 2016 06:35

Quote by china24
I am what i am wht u see is wht u get and besides why would i put through a thing tht i don't feel it maybe u can change it changes is just a routine and it was never includes a sychological issues the deepest thoughts r inside in ur heart and it doesn't needs a test ♡♡♡

thanks for your valuable opinion.

Edited by SLRC0nNEcTED........ / 16 Jun 2016 06:36
16 Jun 2016 06:45

Quote by SLRC0nNEcTED........
Quote by china24

Fake fake fake twerk twerk twerk

16 Jun 2016 06:50

Quote by china24
Quote by china24

Fake fake fake twerk twerk twerk :lol

how come you know !?! hmm !?!

16 Jun 2016 06:53

Quote by china24

Telephatic power

16 Jun 2016 07:44

Quote by china24
Quote by china24

Telephatic power :lol

16 Jun 2016 20:53

Some time peoples trying to hide himself and Make a fake id. As my friend did it another site. To hide himself by me.. Thanks kitty

725 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...