International forum: Religion - RAPTURE! (greek word "raphire"! it means to be taken away or to be caught up!.. )
Share this topic
2 May 2014 06:43

Christianity believed about the second coming of Christ which is the Messiah..
They believe that the ultimate hope of the believer to avoid the great tribulation is to be with God. Which is the rapture!
This is a mysterious events that the whole world will be shaken.
Do you believe this doctrine?

2 May 2014 06:47

To be honest with you..
Yes! I believed this teaching. No matter what people say. I do still hoping for it.
I want to experience this wonderful events that would never be the same again...

2 May 2014 07:28

Once I asked my teacher when will Massih come?

He said, I can say nothing because time isn`t fixed!

I said again, We are waiting for Massih from generation to generation even my ancestors have also waited alot for him but unfortunately he hasn`t came yet So, when will he come?

Then my teacher angrily said, shut up & didn`t say anthing else!
Hahahahe. .

So, I don`t think he will come. . .

2 May 2014 08:38

Quote by Wafa-waseem

I said again, We are waiting for Massih from generation to generation even my ancestors have also waited alot for him but unfortunately he hasn`t came yet So, when will he come?

Hahahahe. .

:D

JC which is messiah c0me already..he lived with us,and died 0n the cr0ss to saved us...what i understand ds is Judgement day..wherein jesus take our lives and judge us acc0rding to 0ur way of life here 0n earth..if when he c0mes? n0 1 kn0ws..his like a thief..he can take us whenever he likes to..so we need to be ready always..4 he return 4 sure..

2 May 2014 08:57

and if we lived our life righteously acc0rding to JC..he takes us with him..to our sec0nd life..in heaven.

2 May 2014 10:52

2 May 2014 11:22

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Hahahahe. .

Wait him!

2 May 2014 11:24

Correct!
He's coming back again just like a thief in the night..

Edited by clixsters / 2 May 2014 11:43
4 May 2014 11:01

Yes i do believe in this doctrine,because Jesus taught all believers and unbelievers about His death and His second coming

5 May 2014 15:32

you all dont even know what the word actually means.

Edited by Simplejw / 5 May 2014 15:34
5 May 2014 17:51

Quote by Simplejw
you all dont even know what the word actually means.

Why?

19 Jul 2014 01:58

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Hahahahe. .

wafa I thought u r Muslim bt now I guess I'm doubting about it although we Muslim believe about his coming back how he will fight dajjal n deny d sonship others claiming him to be n follow d teaching of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) n many more things will happened in his coming back to earth. I think u have to search about this issue seriously.

Edited by Xtrimeme2 / 19 Jul 2014 02:05
15 Aug 2014 13:17

Yeah, I believe it to the fullest.

15 Aug 2014 13:31

20 Aug 2014 19:32
Post is hidden!
27 Aug 2014 21:55

Muslim Believe also that Issa (Jesus) come back on Earth with The Mahdi against the anti Christ Dajjal ... But its the Mahdi who will etablish peace everywhere on Earth Issa (Jesus) follow him & its Issa (Jesus) who will be able to kill the anti Christ Dajjal ...

14 Sep 2014 12:53

Prophet Hazrat Esa Mashi As Already Alive That And Last Proof Of Allah..
Hazrat Imam Mehdi As Wil Appear With Hazrat Esa Masi As..
That Last Day Of The World This Is Last And Fainal War Of The World..
Now He Wil Pray That Hazrat Esa Masi A.s Islamic Religion Pray Do It..
All Religions Is Finish Just Every Said Is Islam Religion..
Allah Took Back Alive Of Hazrat Esa Masi As..
He Was On The Cross He Was A Disobedient Ministor Has Been Punished..
Because Take Of 3 Coin Had Sold Thier Fith...
Hazrat Esa Masi A.s Where The Hiding Place Told Him All Address..
He Woke Up In The Night Hazrat Esa Masi A.s See It Angel Of Hazrat Jibrail As Says.. You Have To Bring Back The Living Allah. Come With Me.. So Hazrat Esa Masi As Go Back Of God..
But Shortly After Disobedince Ministor Woke Up The Face Has Changed Of Hazrat Esa Masi As Bt Real Hazrat Esa Masi As Go Back To The God..
So He Sold His Belief That He Was Punished...
So Hazrat Esa Masi As Also Saved Of The God...

14 Sep 2014 13:09

Quote by MuslimLady
Muslim Believe also that Issa (Jesus) come back on Earth with The Mahdi against the anti Christ Dajjal ... But its the Mahdi who will etablish peace everywhere on Earth Issa (Jesus) follow him & its Issa (Jesus) who will be able to kill the anti Christ Dajjal ...

Yes right,,, this words is book of (allah) god

14 Sep 2014 13:37

ھم لوگ وفائون کا
کارو بار کرتے ھیں

جو کری تکرار
اس سے بھے
پیار کر تے ھیں

دیکھتے نہیں ھم
نفع یا نقصان کو

ھم اپنے پیاروں پر
جان قربان کر تے ھیں..

29 Oct 2014 05:18