International forum: Politics - What are the main causes of terrorism
Share this topic
10 Apr 2016 18:57

Evry one has his own idea of terrorism, and every one hate terrorist, because terrorism is the most important problem of the whole world and mankind, but the question araise why terrorist make his mind to die self and kill othr peopple too?

11 Apr 2016 11:39

there are tw0 c0zez 0f
terr0rism all terr0rist acts are m0tivated by tw0 things s0cial and p0litical injustice pe0ple ch0ose terr0rism when they are trying t0 right what they perceive t0 be a s0cial 0r p0litical 0r hist0rical wr0ng, when they have been stripped 0f their land 0r rights, 0r denied these..
the belief that vi0lence 0r its threat will be effective, and usher in change..the belief that vi0lent means justify the ends..many terr0rists in hist0ry said sincerely that they ch0se vi0lence after l0ng deliberati0n, bc0z they felt they had n0 ch0ice..

11 Apr 2016 12:38

Quote by NaeEm..
there are tw0 c0zez 0f
terr0rism all terr0rist acts are m0tivated by tw0 things s0cial and p0litical injustice pe0ple ch0ose terr0rism when they are trying t0 right what they perceive t0 be a s0cial 0r p0litical 0r hist0rical wr0ng, when they have been stripped 0f their land 0r rights, 0r denied these..
the belief that vi0lence 0r its threat will be effective, and usher in change..the belief that vi0lent means justify the ends..many terr0rists in hist0ry said sincerely that they ch0se vi0lence after l0ng deliberati0n, bc0z they felt they had n0 ch0ice..

dadi

11 Apr 2016 12:53

Poverty,cruelty and injustice

11 Apr 2016 13:05

Exectly you are right, our leadr and fources tryng to stop terrorism but they cnt do it, until they tryng to cut the roots of causes,

11 Apr 2016 13:17

For need money

11 Apr 2016 13:22

All Over The World Its War Of Resources Begained By USA And UK And There Child Israel they all want to capture muslims worlds Resources of wealth likr oil gas gold n other preciouse produts and in pakistan InDian RAW Usa's CIA And Afghan Secret Agency is involved including our prime minister nawaz shareef his brother shehbaz shareef MQM's Altaf Hussain with his MoBs PPP's Zardari Uzair Baloch and Many More they all r Terrorists They are Thugs Looter Robbers Ducates Scuptures Mobs Scums Garbidges they just come for killing pakistani innocent ppl why they never been attacked by taliban or any terrorest ? Just becuase they all r involved to CRUSH pakistan tHey dont want to See pakistani nation as educated and making progress to compete all world they all should be thrown in to the deep Sea

11 Apr 2016 13:50

As I think the main cause for terrorism is 1.religion (the conflic between chris vs muslim) 2.lack of Democracy (specially in Africa) 3.injustice & etc...

11 Apr 2016 14:08

May be you are righte. But i think the main cause is just one and its america,

11 Apr 2016 15:03

Unbalanced of world country more rich more poor,and on religios efects

11 Apr 2016 16:51

Terrosim arises from several criminal gangs. Terrorists are fanatic's (mad) who want to have only one religion in the word. They don't respect other religions and kills innocent people of the other religions, saying that it dictates their God and their the Prophet.
I don't believe that any religion to promote killing

Edited by Asta1 / 11 Apr 2016 16:52
11 Apr 2016 16:57

No one relgin dimand to their belvrs to kill human, evn evry relgion especially islam told us be kind to animals.

11 Apr 2016 17:12

Quote by NaeEm..
there are tw0 c0zez 0f

i m agree with u

11 Apr 2016 17:17

Quote by Asta1
Terrosim arises from several criminal gangs. Terrorists are fanatic's (mad) who want to have only one religion in the word. They don't respect other religions and kills innocent people of the other religions, saying that it dictates their God and their the Prophet.
I don't believe that any religion to promote killing :hm

best nice dear
not any relagion pramote to kill human being
but some people misguide to them for proffit of them
and misguide to tham about relagions

11 Apr 2016 19:22

If every country especially america do his own busnes and leve other countries to do what they want in their own country i think 90percent terrosis wil be end. Who gives wright to america to apply his own theory in other countries? nw its time for america to stop his dirty thinking for other countries.

11 Apr 2016 20:20

Religion

11 Apr 2016 21:32

Frustration! Poverty!! Addiction!!! Wickedness!!!!

11 Apr 2016 22:16

Lackings of our systems has allowed the environment of arising such threat to all of us.

Try to convince them, everyone is like brothers and sisters. What you usually do when a person from the family starts walking in a wrong way !?! You all start running after every single opportunities to make them returned to the good path that leads peace and happiness.

Consider them as our brothers and sisters who has been misguided because of our lackings in the system.

Concentrate on developing the system by removing all the lackings that it has. And put all your efforts to make them as your brothers and sisters. Consider everyone as a family. It wont be easy but if you dont start, you will never reach.

Peace, love and caring will lead us to win against the thought of our family members who has been misguided because of our fault. Violation will never lead us towards happy ending.

Love them all by heart
Put yourself correct them all
It may needs a lot of sacrifices
But love can win the greatest battle that you have never imagined before.

We are one

Everyone is liable for everyone.

12 Apr 2016 05:20

power greediness and religious conflicts i supposed..

12 Apr 2016 06:10

Quote by Asta1
I don't believe that any religion to promote killing :hm

yes i agree with you