International forum: Religion - "RELIGION IS NECESSARY TO A MODERN SOCIETY?? "
Share this topic
8 Apr 2016 13:25

It is of my own personal opinion that without religion we will lack moral principles and standards..and.. Being in a religion/belief in God/Not believing should be a personal decision, and as humans we should learn to have common ground with people for who they are, and not just because they believe in something you might not agree with..
Respect is the big thing. We need to respect each others beliefs, whether you believe in God's..
We can talk about our beliefs to other people, but not to press them on others. As long as you are happy with your life whether you believe in religion or not it really doesn't matter.

Edited by ladyihzai / 8 Apr 2016 13:29
8 Apr 2016 13:27

Religion muna tau guyz..bait mood

11 Apr 2016 11:11

11 Apr 2016 13:26

Yes society now need close to God.

11 Apr 2016 16:01

yes i m agree with u that all need to follow one relagion abd belife on it and also respect to all relagion of this world same like them relatgion

11 Apr 2016 20:20

Not at all.

11 Apr 2016 21:32

Quote by ladyihzai

It is of my own personal opinion that without religion we will lack moral principles and standards..and.. Being in a religion/belief in God/Not believing should be a personal decision, and as humans we should learn to have common ground with people for who they are, and not just because they believe in something you might not agree with..
Respect is the big thing. We need to respect each others beliefs, whether you believe in God's..
We can talk about our beliefs to other people, but not to press them on others. As long as you are happy with your life whether you believe in religion or not it really doesn't matter. :prayer2

I am fully agreed with all of the thinking of yours my sister. But the last sentence made me confused a little bit. it was like "As long as you are happy with your life whether you believe in religion or not it really doesn't matter." This portion somehow gives me the idea that "we can have freedom about our religion if we can stay happy with our lives" or "religion will no more be an issue of consideration if we can make sure our lives happy without it." Im not sure what im talking is valid or not but I'm really confused my sister.

Actually I'm trying to say that it does matter for all who believes in religion whatever the life condition is.

But the non believers has always the freedom in everywhere and that freedom was not connected with happiness or any other state of our life.

If we wish, we all can have that type of freedom for which we must be liable as we have chosen our own way.

So, I think "it matters but everyone has their freedom of believing. We might be happy but we wont be spared in case of religion. We will be asked for that. And for non believers, these things arent necessary. But we must not say that it doesnt matter. Because it matters."

12 Apr 2016 01:23

Quote by Hitu231.
yes i m agree with u that all need to follow one relagion abd belife on it and also respect to all relagion of this world same like them relatgion

Bro morning.

12 Apr 2016 05:23

religion is the foundation of all human beings.. this serves as our guidance in dealing with our life journey..

12 Apr 2016 05:36

yes, 0fc0urse religi0n is the m0st imp0rtant thing t0day.. t0day the entire w0rld is engr0ssed in the never ending race 0f achieving m0re and m0re fame, m0ney and p0wer..in this mad rush alth0ugh man has made remarkable materialistic pr0gress but his spiritual self has disintegrated and diminished..man is n0t a machine, he has a soul, c0nscience, shades 0f em0tions, eg0 etc..which cant be satisfied with bags 0f d0llars, it needs spiritual nurturing which can be expected 0nly fr0m 0ur religi0n fr0m where fl0ws the river which can satisfy the thirst 0f 0ur seeking c0nscience..

12 Apr 2016 09:07
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2016 09:14

Quote by ako_C_myles90
religion is the foundation of all human beings.. this serves as our guidance in dealing with our life journey..

12 Apr 2016 10:05

Quote by SLRC0nNEcTED........
Quote by ladyihzai

We can talk about our beliefs to other people, but not to press them on others. As long as you are happy with your life whether you believe in religion or not it really doesn't matter. :prayer2

I am fully agreed with all of the thinking of yours my sister. But the last sentence made me confused a little bit. it was like "As long as you are happy with your life whether you believe in religion or not it really doesn't matter." This portion somehow gives me the idea that "we can have freedom about our religion if we can stay happy with our lives" or "religion will no more be an issue of consideration if we can make sure our lives happy without it." Im not sure what im talking is valid or not but I'm really confused my sister.

Actually I'm trying to say that it does matter for all who believes in religion whatever the life condition is.

But the non believers has always the freedom in everywhere and that freedom was not connected with happiness or any other state of our life.

If we wish, we all can have that type of freedom for which we must be liable as we have chosen our own way.

So, I think "it matters but everyone has their freedom of believing. We might be happy but we wont be spared in case of religion. We will be asked for that. And for non believers, these things arent necessary. But we must not say that it doesnt matter. Because it matters."

THE MATTER IS YOUR SOUL , YOU MAY ENJOYING SO MUCH YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH NOW, BUT AFTER DEATH WHERE YOUR SOUL GOES TOO? DID ANYONE ASKED THIS QUESTION IN OURSELVES?

SEEK THE THE LORD WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO FIND HIM , BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU CAN'T FIND HIM

12 Apr 2016 10:09

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by SLRC0nNEcTED........
Quote by ladyihzai

THE MATTER IS YOUR SOUL , YOU MAY ENJOYING SO MUCH YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH NOW, BUT AFTER DEATH WHERE YOUR SOUL GOES TOO? DID ANYONE ASKED THIS QUESTION IN OURSELVES?

SEEK THE THE LORD WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO FIND HIM , BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU CAN'T FIND HIM

:prayer

Yes.. Right

12 Apr 2016 11:38

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by Hitu231.

Bro morning.

GOOD AFTERNOON SIS

12 Apr 2016 14:44

Yes of course friend Ladyihzai. Religion is very important for every person. Me as a christian, I believe only in one God to worship on. But i dont know to other religion. So, I dont know what to say about these things. Why? Its because in our global earth,there are so many different religion, culture, tradition to follow. And how the way they will apply on it. But me as a christian person ,I highly respected to those whatever different religion,culture and tradition they have, as long as we have to unite and highly respected to each other. Iam very much thankful to each and everyone here on Mobo Free . And i also highly seconded to our friends--nAchAnghEi, Hitu231,ako-C-myles90 and NaeEm for there sharing knowledge of this topic we have been tackled on it.

12 Apr 2016 15:56

Quote by tita1125
Yes of course friend Ladyihzai. Religion is very important for every person. Me as a christian, I believe only in one God to worship on. But i dont know to other religion. So, I dont know what to say about these things. Why? Its because in our global earth,there are so many different religion, culture, tradition to follow. And how the way they will apply on it. But me as a christian person ,I highly respected to those whatever different religion,culture and tradition they have, as long as we have to unite and highly respected to each other. Iam very much thankful to each and everyone here on Mobo Free . And i also highly seconded to our friends--nAchAnghEi, Hitu231,ako-C-myles90 and NaeEm for there sharing knowledge of this topic we have been tackled on it.

In this world more then 4000 relagion
But moto of all relagion is spread peace and love with every one and also to innwr of ur heart so no matter what is ur relagion just follow simple rule
Spread love and peace and love to every one

12 Apr 2016 17:45

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by tita1125

In this world more then 4000 relagion
But moto of all relagion is spread peace and love with every one and also to innwr of ur heart so no matter what is ur relagion just follow simple rule
Spread love and peace and love to every one :)

Agreed bro

12 Apr 2016 17:47

Quote by tita1125

mam tita for sharing knowledge

12 Apr 2016 17:49
Post is hidden!