International forum: Romance & Friendship - How can you forget someone...who gave you so much to remember......
Share this topic
16 Jan 2014 04:00

16 Jan 2014 04:01

New love is the best cure for old love

16 Jan 2014 04:05

Quote by Mobofree
New love is the best cure for old love ;)

......like

16 Jan 2014 04:14
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2014 04:15

thankxx allllllll

16 Jan 2014 04:16

Quote by xXxsUpEr-GirLxXx
u can never fOrget ur lOved Ones 4m past der willl alwayz be smetink dat remyndz ya Ov dem :P

......oh

16 Jan 2014 04:17

..,new love forget dat someone or just the feeling? . .."i remember the boy but I dont remember the feeling anymore " . I think first, acceptance that he is not meant for you, that God prepared someone out there just for you..second, remember your value.

Edited by SophieKrishna / 24 Jan 2014 00:54
16 Jan 2014 04:20

Quote by xXxsUpEr-GirLxXx
u can never fOrget ur lOved Ones 4m past der willl alwayz be smetink dat remyndz ya Ov dem :P
. .....well said

16 Jan 2014 04:21

Quote by SophieKrishna
..,new love forget dat someone or just the feeling? :D. .."i remember the boy but I dont remember the feeling anymore " . I think first, acceptance that he is not meant for you, that God prepared someone out there just for you..second, remember your value. :D

your right sophie .....super like

16 Jan 2014 04:27

we move on but memories linger

16 Jan 2014 04:37
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2014 04:47

Forgive what he did..and look forward to move on,

16 Jan 2014 04:51

Trying to forget someone who gave you so much to remember is almost impossible, and will hurt you in more ways than it can help you. In life one crucial bit that we must remember is that the memories that we make with people in different places and in different times, are the memories that help to make us who we are on the inside.
Though there will be people in your life that commit acts and say words to us that are wrong, we should never forget about the memories they helped us create because it is with these memories that we are able to build upon the rest of our lives. Remember that your memories are for you to be able to use to educate you about the good times and the bad times in your past, while your dreams should be used to help educate you about your future.

16 Jan 2014 04:53

Its very difficult to forget our old love but we can do that by making another love like old.

16 Jan 2014 04:58
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2014 05:06
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2014 05:25

Quote by cArcAr13
wow! whattah tough question .. hehehe! well i've been encountered this one i tried to do anything just to forget that man but the thing is,its really hard ..months had passed but still some of the memories remain ..he left no choice for me but to let go ALL the memories i'v treasured with him ..

new boy will never be an answer to forget ur past love if there's no LOVE on it ..

Edited by clixsters / 16 Jan 2014 05:26
16 Jan 2014 05:27

Quote by clixsters
Quote by cArcAr13
wow! whattah tough question .. hehehe! well i've been encountered this one i tried to do anything just to forget that man but the thing is,its really hard ..months had passed but still some of the memories remain ..he left no choice for me but to let go ALL the memories i'v treasured with him ..

new boy will never be an answer to forget ur past love if there's no LOVE on it ..

16 Jan 2014 05:28

Don't think about him/her... That's simple...

16 Jan 2014 07:15

Quote by cArcAr13