International forum: Other - Chances...
Share this topic
18 Mar 2016 17:07

If you have a chance to chose gender what would you like to be?

To become Man?
Or
To become Woman?

Why?

18 Mar 2016 17:33

Yes;

I want to be a woman for the moment of time in order to understand her nature, what does she feel about herself as being female? As a woman, what does she think about man? Does she have more mental as well as sexual attraction than man?

Specially, why does she like to be a mother again and again? Although she has to bear an unbearable pain while pregnancy, and delivery, then why is she still ready to be a mother again??

Well, I'm, of course willing to be a woman not because of sexuality, but the way she sees to the world;

18 Mar 2016 17:40

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Yes;

I want to be a woman for the moment of time in order to understand her nature, what does she feel about herself as being female? As a woman, what does she think about man? Does she have more mental as well as sexual attraction than man?

Specially, why does she like to be a mother again and again? Although she has to bear an unbearable pain while pregnancy, and delivery, then why is she still ready to be a mother again??

Well, I'm, of course willing to be a woman not because of sexuality, but the way she sees to the world; :)

wafu

18 Mar 2016 17:45

Ah! make me a woman, and get wonderful results

18 Mar 2016 18:13

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Ah! make me a woman, and get wonderful results :lol

Ha ha ha

18 Mar 2016 18:14

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Yes;

Well, I'm, of course willing to be a woman not because of sexuality, but the way she sees to the world; :)

Brilliant answer..

18 Mar 2016 18:22

dat very nic

19 Mar 2016 03:38

19 Mar 2016 03:57

Quote by clixsters
If you have a chance to chose gender what would you like to be?

To become Man?
Or
To become Woman?

Why?

Still I want to be a woman

Coz I'm happy being loved by a man

19 Mar 2016 03:57

Make me women

19 Mar 2016 03:58

Quote by C.lmorwal
Make me women :haha

Transgender

19 Mar 2016 04:23

What a chance what a question funny topic always i like male gender, because femail / girls are very treitor

19 Mar 2016 04:34

Quote by H Murad
What a chance what a question funny topic always i like male gender, because femail / girls are very treitor

Either you are man or woman are the same , whatever color we have, whatever tribes we are, we have our own attitudes so both are the same because of the sin adam and eve that inherits to us , so we all are sinners ,everyone fall short in the glory of God , IF ANYONE SAY TO NOTHING TO CHANGE FOR HIMSELF BECAUSE NEVER DO ANY WRONG TO OTHER HE/SHE IS FOOL

19 Mar 2016 05:14

..always prefer to be a woman..be a wife and a mother of 10 kids

19 Mar 2016 05:27

Quote by _simplyme14_
..always prefer to be a woman..be a wife and a mother of 10 kids :U

Only 10 kids?

If I were a woman, I would have given birth to more than 100 kids, unfortunately I'm a man, so I will, of course make 1000 kids day after day, I mean everyday a new one, and a new baby tonight;

19 Mar 2016 05:37

If I were a woman, thousands would have my lovers, and hundreds of unknown husbands, large number of progenies, I mean little kids, and I could even be able to rule the world, but unfortunately I'm a man

19 Mar 2016 05:46

Quote by Wafa-waseem
If I were a woman, thousands would have my lovers, and hundreds of unknown husbands, large number of progenies, I mean little kids, and I could even be able to rule the world, but unfortunately I'm a man :lol

Ha ha ha

19 Mar 2016 08:16

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it.
'Cause they’d stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I’d forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But you’re just a boy
You don’t understand
Yeah, you don’t understand, oh
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you’ve taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

But you’re just a boy

19 Mar 2016 10:11

Im happy to be a woman,
God created us as well, so we have to thankful for what we have today.

19 Mar 2016 10:55

am so proud to be awoman and i will forever be proud of my self. no need of change kkkkkkkk