International forum: Other - Personal Evaluation about me and others.
Share this topic
18 Mar 2016 16:54

I need an honest answer from our mobofree users .
Should I stay in the Team as moderator or I have to step down for the sake of others?

Whatever your comments are highly appreciated.

I made this statement to be balance and of course I need the truth If am a liabilities or still asset in mobofree?

Thank you guys.
Good day!

18 Mar 2016 17:37

Attention

18 Mar 2016 18:08

sir U are a good mod we need mods like you

18 Mar 2016 18:11

Quote by LuckyLiker
sir U are a good mod we need mods like you :)

Thanks for the compliment

18 Mar 2016 18:14

If you ask users for their honest answers, surely they will abuse us instead of sharing good words;

18 Mar 2016 18:19

i

18 Mar 2016 18:21

Quote by Wafa-waseem
If you ask users for their honest answers, surely they will abuse us instead of sharing good words; :lol

I agree with you..
Before I drop this topic I know the possibilities about what you have been worried.

I decide to made this statement just to let me know how could I really feel about an honest and deceit opinion

18 Mar 2016 18:25

How does it feel for a person always looking the praises and appreciation..
How about if someone tell a lies about you?
How do you feel if those guys taking the advantage to revenge you using this topic?
How do you handle the situation?

Edited by clixsters / 18 Mar 2016 18:26
18 Mar 2016 18:32

tolerant

18 Mar 2016 18:42

Stay at here as mod why u think negetive

18 Mar 2016 18:43

Quote by clixsters
Should I stay in the Team as moderator or I have to step down for the sake of others?

I made this statement to be balance and of course I need the truth If am a liabilities or still asset in mobofree?

Thank you guys.
Good day!

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS BUT IN THIS STATEMENT ""Should I stay in the Team as moderator or"" YES STAY AND WE NEED YOUR GUIDANCE ..

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 18 Mar 2016 18:44
18 Mar 2016 21:11
Post is hidden!
19 Mar 2016 00:57

I seconded on u my friends Hitu 231 and friend Wafa- waseem but still ur my friend here in mobo free stays together,and happy together being big family. So keep- up the good work my friend and continue being a good moderator. Here in the mobo site we are all friends. Good Day To All My Friends.

19 Mar 2016 02:02

Personal evaluation coming from others could really help us to be more vigilant, of course you will find out whose people fair and balance.
Beside you have also knows whose guys looking after your weakness

19 Mar 2016 02:17

Quote by manzurul
Yes no very good if say true... I will say honestly... I don't want to see you in team... Because till now am seen your some good and bad habit... You know we normally not forget bad sides as soon as we forget good sides... You want honest statement and I given... There is no profit saying sorry after hurt... So I will not use this sorry word here :)

No need to apologize, its an open topic. I like a positive and negative comments about me.

19 Mar 2016 02:19

Thanks to all comments.
Good morning everybody.

19 Mar 2016 02:38

Quote by clixsters

Thank you guys.
Good day!

SIR HONESTLY TO TELL YOU,EVERY USERS HAS THIER FAVORITE MODS,..IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT USEFUL TO THEM THEN YOU ARE INCREDIBLE TO US AND TO OTHERS...SINCE YOU ARE SUPERIOR MOD,YOUR WORDS IS OUR WISDOM...JUST STAY WHAT YOU ARE,YOU DONT NEED TODO SOMETHING TO IMPRESSED USERS,...JUST DO YOUR JOB SIR,...KEEP GOING...NO MATTER WHAT...

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Mar 2016 02:39
19 Mar 2016 02:46

Quote by clixsters

Thank you guys.
Good day!

SIR HONESTLY TO TELL YOU,EVERY USERS HAS THIER FAVORITE MODS,..IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT USEFUL TO THEM THEN YOU ARE INCREDIBLE TO US AND TO OTHERS...SINCE YOU ARE SUPERIOR MOD,YOUR WORDS IS OUR WISDOM...JUST STAY WHAT YOU ARE,YOU DONT NEED TODO SOMETHING TO IMPRESSED USERS,...JUST DO YOUR JOB SIR,...KEEP GOING...NO MATTER WHAT... ;)
Yes. I am very much aware that every users has their own favorite mod...
Thanks for your comments.
Pulse Mobofree survey could really help us likewise to all how to be fair and balance

19 Mar 2016 04:02

Quote by clixsters

Thank you guys.
Good day!

SIR HONESTLY TO TELL YOU,EVERY USERS HAS THIER FAVORITE MODS,..IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT USEFUL TO THEM THEN YOU ARE INCREDIBLE TO US AND TO OTHERS...SINCE YOU ARE SUPERIOR MOD,YOUR WORDS IS OUR WISDOM...JUST STAY WHAT YOU ARE,YOU DONT NEED TODO SOMETHING TO IMPRESSED USERS,...JUST DO YOUR JOB SIR,...KEEP GOING...NO MATTER WHAT... ;)
agree with you

19 Mar 2016 08:34

I think you should stay.