International forum: Family & kids - Why do women like to be mothers?
Share this topic
17 Mar 2016 08:26

Women have to bear an unbearable pain while pregnancy, although it is very difficult, and painful to give birth to a new baby, isn't it? then why do they want to be mothers again and again? Even if you ask women, they always wish to be mothers, why?

17 Mar 2016 09:18

they don't know why but i thing it is in their genotype created by god into their mind.... it's unexplicable with all the pain they have while pregnancy but they want to born one more time after the precedent; it's a reflex or instinct.....

17 Mar 2016 10:20

Naturely, creator creat their for that

17 Mar 2016 10:33

Because to be pregnant and have kids is a wonderful feeling. And natural birth proccess, the pain dont last so long. I dont know with others but i am a forgetful person. I do still remember that it hurts , but the feeling goes away when u get to see the baby

17 Mar 2016 11:08
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2016 11:11

Worlds best feeling for all woman

17 Mar 2016 12:36

Nice words

17 Mar 2016 12:40

I also want to be mother, oh sorry I mean father in the future;

17 Mar 2016 12:52

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I also want to be mother, oh sorry I mean father in the future; :lol

17 Mar 2016 12:57
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2016 13:51

yes my friend Hitu 231 i agree with u .

17 Mar 2016 14:05

Quote by manzurul
Have a mistake in this topic... Woman's are nation of mother... Not like mother... If you say your wife like your mother its sin to live with her... Because you can't intercourse with your mother... Please kindly think 10 time before write :)

If someone calls "mother" to wife, what's wrong in it? Indeed, it doesn't matter what you call to your lawful wife, but the point is, why do women (either it is mom, wife, or any girl in the world) wants to have kids? Of course kids will be produced lawfully with dedicated husband, but why does she like to be mother or to have its own babies?

17 Mar 2016 15:15

I dont what is my comment lol because im not yet a mother

17 Mar 2016 15:16

When i got operation and i could be a man i want to be a father lol

17 Mar 2016 16:47
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2016 17:13

Without Baby Woman Is Incomplete

17 Mar 2016 18:41

Quote by manzurul
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by manzurul
Have a mistake in this topic... Woman's are nation of mother... Not like mother... If you say your wife like your mother its sin to live with her... Because you can't intercourse with your mother... Please kindly think 10 time before write :)

If someone calls "mother" to wife, what's wrong in it? Indeed, it doesn't matter what you call to your lawful wife, but the point is, why do women (either it is mom, wife, or any girl in the world) wants to have kids? Of course kids will be produced lawfully with dedicated husband, but why does she like to be mother or to have its own babies?

you Muslim na... In Islam if you say your wife like your mother... It will fall in talak//divorce... You have to know where place of your mother and where place of your wife... But if you want you can say this... Because God said I give freedom to all... And God make heaven and he-ll now its your wish which way you will choose...

Who says I'm muslim?

Well, relationships are not changed by changing their names, if you call your father as uncle, it would not be your uncle, rather he will always be your father, no matter whatever you call him;
Similarly, wife has sexual relationship with you, no matter what the name you call her, she will always be your wife, okay?

Anyway, there's no controversy of sister, mother, religion, heaven, hell or even afterlife but the question is, why do women (every woman in the world) wants to be mother, lawfully?

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 17 Mar 2016 19:27
17 Mar 2016 20:25

thats what we were created for. it we can stop thats the end of the world. so it doesnt matter what hapnes during pregnancy or during giving birth. pain will come and go but every woman wish to have ababy one day.

18 Mar 2016 07:04

Quote by Super30
Without Baby Woman Is Incomplete

18 Mar 2016 14:33
Post is hidden!