International forum: Religion - Why do people get circumcised or cut off the foreskin of private part?
Share this topic
16 Mar 2016 12:56

Is it necessary to get circumcised or cut off the foreskin of private part? Although it is so painful, and there's no desirable benefit of it!

I was so shocked to read, and know about some underdeveloped countries (e.g Nigeria, Africa, and other countries) in which women are also circumcised, why? Can't we give birth to offspring without it? What's importance of circumcision?

17 Mar 2016 09:32

circumcision; explaination is in the holy bible; and cut off the...... is abuse of human right especially women; and muslim only can do it i don't know why; but if i expect it to my future wife or kinsmen or wife of my brother i'll not accept her in our familly

17 Mar 2016 10:06

One of my muslim friends told me, it is physical treatment of body to solve sexual problems, isn't it?

17 Mar 2016 10:21

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Is it necessary to get circumcised or cut off the foreskin of private part? Although it is so painful, and there's no desirable benefit of it!

I was so shocked to read, and know about some underdeveloped countries (e.g Nigeria, Africa, and other countries) in which women are also circumcised, why? Can't we give birth to offspring without it? What's importance of circumcision? :)

Why would u call Nigerian underdevelop country? am way very sure that ur india is not way better than Nigerian

Edited by Mizisabella / 17 Mar 2016 10:23
17 Mar 2016 12:34

Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem

I was so shocked to read, and know about some underdeveloped countries (e.g Nigeria, Africa, and other countries) in which women are also circumcised, why? Can't we give birth to offspring without it? What's importance of circumcision? :)

Why would u call Nigerian underdevelop country? am way very sure that ur india is not way better than Nigerian :ass

I'm not even an indian mydear, well instead of calling your country as a well-developed, you have answer to my question, why do people cut off the foreskin of their private parts? It is the question, not which country is developed or underdeveloped, okay?

17 Mar 2016 13:50

It is 'tradition' and part of one's cultural heritage.

Edited by christine123 / 17 Mar 2016 13:51
17 Mar 2016 13:55

Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem

Why would u call Nigerian underdevelop country? am way very sure that ur india is not way better than Nigerian :ass

With out check profile dont blame on indian

17 Mar 2016 13:55

it's encouraged as part of HIV prevention programmes.

17 Mar 2016 14:08

Quote by christine123
It is 'tradition' and part of one's cultural heritage.

Tradition?
What kids of this tradition is?
We often reject, and get rid of unfavourable traditions, then what about this miss secret?

17 Mar 2016 14:11

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem

With out check profile dont blame on indian
:angry

As an alien, I don't even have private part, if you don't mind, I can upload my photos here, can I?

17 Mar 2016 14:21

Hey, whats wrong again my friends dont argue here Pls,,,, We are all friends here. We are here to no more each other and exchange good ideas.Ok pls my friends.

17 Mar 2016 14:30

Cool and relax my friend Wafa - waseem .hehehe

17 Mar 2016 14:30

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem

I'm not even an indian mydear, well instead of calling your country as a well-developed, you have answer to my question, why do people cut off the foreskin of their private parts? It is the question, not which country is developed or underdeveloped, okay? :)

well dat was in d olden days not nw is not legalize d government does't approve it soo i dont kmw where u read dis ur superstory and more ever nah only traditional religious plple dat use to do it in believe dat it prevent lady from fornicate

17 Mar 2016 14:32

Anyway in every person we have an individual differences and ideas.,my friend Wafa- waseem

17 Mar 2016 14:45

Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Mizisabella

I'm not even an indian mydear, well instead of calling your country as a well-developed, you have answer to my question, why do people cut off the foreskin of their private parts? It is the question, not which country is developed or underdeveloped, okay? :)

well dat was in d olden days not nw is not legalize d government does't approve it soo i dont kmw where u read dis ur superstory and more ever nah only traditional religious plple dat use to do it in believe dat it prevent lady from fornicate

Just answer the question whether it happens in your country or not?
I may have been misinformed, but you have to clarify with arguments, not with harsh words;

well, it may happen anywhere in the world but the point is, why do we do it? Is it good to cut off the foreskin of private part?

17 Mar 2016 15:07

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Mizisabella
Quote by Wafa-waseem

Just answer the question whether it happens in your country or not?
I may have been misinformed, but you have to clarify with arguments, not with harsh words;

well, it may happen anywhere in the world but the point is, why do we do it? Is it good to cut off the foreskin of private part?

well for those who dat engage in it is a good ideal for dem buhh for my own is against my christianity everyones believe can't b dsame unlike USA gay nd lesbianism ar lagalise why in nigerian if u ar caught in d art u will spend 14yrs in prison so everyones knws wot is gud nd wot nt gud for dem

18 Mar 2016 03:11

The controversial ritual known as “female genital cutting,” or, more commonly, "female genital mutilation."FGC, as it is abbreviated, involves an elder or other community member slicing off all or part of a woman’s clitoris and labia as part of a ceremony that is often conducted around the time that the woman reaches puberty.
which is practiced extensively in parts of Africa and the Middle East and is linked toinfections, infertility, and childbirth complications.

18 Mar 2016 03:19

4 types of Female Mutilation Procedures:

Type 1:Often referred to asclitoridectomy, this is the partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals), and in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris).

Type 2:Often referred to asexcision, this is the partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora (the inner folds of the vulva), with or without excision of the labia majora (the outer folds of skin of the vulva ).

Type 3:Often referred to asinfibulation, this is the narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the labia minora, or labia majora, sometimes through stitching, with or without removal of the clitoris (clitoridectomy).

Type 4:This includes all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

18 Mar 2016 03:23

The reasons why female genital mutilations are performed vary from one region to another as well as over time, and include a mix of sociocultural factors within families and communities. The most commonly cited reasons are:

Where FGM is a social convention (social norm), the social pressure to conform to what others do and have been doing, as well as the need to be accepted socially and the fear of being rejected by the community, are strong motivations to perpetuate the practice.
In some communities, FGM is almost universally performed and unquestioned.

FGM is often considered a necessary part of raising a girl, and a way to prepare her for adulthood and marriage.

FGM is often motivated by beliefs about what is considered acceptable sexual behaviour. It aims to ensure premarital virginity and marital fidelity.

FGM is in many communities believed to reduce a woman's libido and therefore believed to help her resist extramarital sexual acts. When a vaginal opening is covered or narrowed (type 3), the fear of the pain of opening it, and the fear that this will be found out, is expected to further discourage extramarital sexual intercourse among women with this type of FGM.
Where it is believed that being cut increases marriageability,
FGM is more likely to be carried out.

FGM is associated with cultural ideals of femininity and modesty, which include the notion that girls are clean and beautiful after removal of body parts that are considered unclean, unfeminine or male.
Though no religious scripts prescribe the practice, practitioners often believe the practice has religious support.
Religious leaders take varying positions with regard to FGM: some promote it, some consider it irrelevant to religion, and others contribute to its elimination.
Local structures of power and authority, such as community leaders, religious leaders, circumcisers, and even some medical personnel can contribute to upholding the practice.
In most societies, where FGM is practised, it is considered a cultural tradition, which is often used as an argument for its continuation.
In some societies, recent adoption of the practice is linked to copying the traditions of neighbouring groups. Sometimes it has started as part of a wider religious or traditional revival movement.

18 Mar 2016 03:26

Just Imagine How painful it is Oh my god.