International forum: Education - AT WHAT STAGE MALE IS TOTALLY UNABLE TO PRODUCE OFFSPIRING
Share this topic
15 Mar 2016 05:06

It is a disease one from thousands is in this diseases
do you know you like topics about romance but sometimes give your time to online knowldage

15 Mar 2016 11:01

When the man doesn't touch to his wife, or when both partners are failed to have proper sexual intercourse tonight, at this stage, he is unable to produce offsprings

15 Mar 2016 12:52

Quote by Wafa-waseem
When the man doesn't touch to his wife, or when both partners are failed to have proper sexual intercourse tonight, at this stage, he is unable to produce offsprings :lol

If ur rotten dead ur cells r useless

15 Mar 2016 13:03

Quote by china24
Quote by Wafa-waseem
When the man doesn't touch to his wife, or when both partners are failed to have proper sexual intercourse tonight, at this stage, he is unable to produce offsprings :lol

If ur rotten dead ur cells r useless :lol

Yeah my sperms

15 Mar 2016 13:15

Well, whenever the gametes (sperms) are damaged, having low power of swimming to reach the destination, or when sperms are so weak to be fertilized, there may be thousands of problems, one of them is when your partner doesn't want semen to enter into her vagina

15 Mar 2016 13:29

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by china24
Quote by Wafa-waseem

Yeah my sperms :lol

I mean if the body is decaying both gender / humanity now can be modefied so as long as ur cells r alive u can create life thorough scientific modifications

15 Mar 2016 13:44

Quote by china24
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by china24

Yeah my sperms :lol

I mean if the body is decaying both gender / humanity now can be modefied so as long as ur cells r alive u can create life thorough scientific modifications :ohno

Yeah, it is called "test tube" in which a baby is prepared scientifically;
They just takeup sperm of man, and egg of woman to put together in a dish to be fertilized; after the formation of zygote, it is inserted in the uterus of woman, and then of course a kid is naturally born in this world;

15 Mar 2016 13:46

I love sexology, it is one of my favourite subject

15 Mar 2016 13:48

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I love sexology, it is one of my favourite subject :lol

sexy science

15 Mar 2016 13:52

Quote by china24
Quote by Wafa-waseem
I love sexology, it is one of my favourite subject :lol

sexy science :lol

It is very interesting tatu

15 Mar 2016 14:03

when a man undergo VASECTOMY..theres no way he can produce offspring
...if a man is impotent

Edited by _simplyme14_ / 15 Mar 2016 14:29
15 Mar 2016 14:09

It's depends on male lifestyle

15 Mar 2016 14:23

Quote by Ssandra5
It's depends on male lifestyle :lol

No, it depends how both man and woman sleep tonight on the bed, if they will keep fighting even while midnight of course there would be no production of offsprings

15 Mar 2016 14:25

Quote by _simplyme14_
:hm when a man undergo VASECTOMY..theres no way he can produce offspring :lol

Which is this disease again?

15 Mar 2016 15:34

Quote by Wafa-waseem

haha

15 Mar 2016 18:35

Actually, a male can always produce offspring as long as there are adequate mobile sperm...

15 Mar 2016 18:50

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Ssandra5
It's depends on male lifestyle :lol

No, it depends how both man and woman sleep tonight on the bed, if they will keep fighting even while midnight of course there would be no production of offsprings :lol

16 Mar 2016 00:39

Quote by Wafa-waseem

16 Mar 2016 05:33

Hmmm

16 Mar 2016 05:58

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Well, whenever the gametes (sperms) are damaged, having low power of swimming to reach the destination, or when sperms are so weak to be fertilized, there may be thousands of problems, one of them is when your partner doesn't want semen to enter into her vagina :lol

:

1899 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...