International forum: Religion - Miracles, it is a "FACT!" or delusions?
Share this topic
1 May 2014 05:02

Miracles still happening?
It is scripted or fact?
Have you been experience about miracle?
How does it works in your life?

1 May 2014 05:08

I don`t in miracle, it`s delusion!

1 May 2014 05:12

How did you know about miracles?

1 May 2014 05:26

I have been experienced miracle 20 years ago.
I was bitten by scorpion in my left arm pulse.. Its really pain.. Somebody told me it is impossible for me to survived because the poison its already in my body.
I feel cold and also I am looking very cold water to drink. People around me whispering this guy will surely die..
That time I pray to God inside in my heart if there is true God I need your help.
Suddenly I feel something inside me.. I don't understand what is happening but one thing I can say.. There is a God!!!
Thanks

1 May 2014 05:53

its 0nly 0n h0w pe0ple understand that..4 me everyday is a miracle..everytime i open my eyes,i smile 4 a simple message..its a miracle 4 me..everytime i survive in ds crazy w0rld is a miracle..im just a simple 0ne and i appreciate every lil thngs that happnd to me..

1 May 2014 05:55

Quote by clixsters
I have been experienced miracle 20 years ago.
I was bitten by scorpion in my left arm pulse.. Its really pain.. Somebody told me it is impossible for me to survived because the poison its already in my body.
I feel cold and also I am looking very cold water to drink. People around me whispering this guy will surely die..
That time I pray to God inside in my heart if there is true God I need your help.
Suddenly I feel something inside me.. I don't understand what is happening but one thing I can say.. There is a God!!!
Thanks ;)

I also believe in God but what do you focus on? Your belief, your dreams, fears, worries, boubts, they all become your reality because they are present in your mind, Similarly, miracles are present in our mind or somone has already told us about them therefore they are happening!

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 1 May 2014 06:00
1 May 2014 06:01

Quote by quiete
its 0nly 0n h0w pe0ple understand that..4 me everyday is a miracle..everytime i open my eyes,i smile 4 a simple message..its a miracle 4 me..everytime i survive in ds crazy w0rld is a miracle..im just a simple 0ne and i appreciate every lil thngs that happnd to me..

Good!

1 May 2014 06:07

It's great!

1 May 2014 08:42
Post is hidden!
1 May 2014 11:03

Quote by Lost in love
Every New Born in this world, is miracle, every achievement in our liFe is miracle sO i believe in miracle,

1 May 2014 12:40

Miracles do happen if onli u hve the faith and believe in it. Taking fr instance the woman who was bleeding in the Holy Bible, she had the faith and the believe that when she touch the cloth of Jesus alone wil heal her nd truely to her faith she did nd was healed. lazareaus was also raised frm death and blind Bartimeous was healed just as whn Jesus Christ commanded His desciples to walk on the shore dey were sinking cos dey had no faith but later whn dey used faith, dey made it. I believe in miracles, of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit b'cos whn i got faith and believed in His words, miracles are happening to my life though it was first not easy but glory be to HIs name that i have over come every obstacles in my life now

1 May 2014 12:56

Quote by Babynash1990
Miracles do happen if onli u hve the faith and believe in it. Taking fr instance the woman who was bleeding in the Holy Bible, she had the faith and the believe that when she touch the cloth of Jesus alone wil heal her nd truely to her faith she did nd was healed. lazareaus was also raised frm death and blind Bartimeous was healed just as whn Jesus Christ commanded His desciples to walk on the shore dey were sinking cos dey had no faith but later whn dey used faith, dey made it. I believe in miracles, of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit b'cos whn i got faith and believed in His words, miracles are happening to my life though it was first not easy but glory be to HIs name that i have over come every obstacles in my life now

Amen!

1 May 2014 12:58

Your right!
Faith in God is very vital to received miracles...

6 Jun 2014 22:56

It is a fuck when u believe GOD

16 May 2015 20:00

Quote by Babynash1990

13 Jun 2015 17:16
Post is hidden!
13 Jun 2015 17:35

Quote by clixsters
Miracles still happening?
It is scripted or fact?
Have you been experience about miracle?
How does it works in your life?

sure miracle always happen in my life as long as trust to God.