International forum: Other - SHARE YOUR TALENT
Share this topic
9 Mar 2016 03:29

DO YOU REALLY HAVE A HEART TO SHOW YOUR TALENT ON HOW TO POST GLITTERY OR ANY TALENT YOU HAVE THIS SITE??

I AM WONDERING AND ASKING MYSELF WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE SO SELFISH TO TEACH OR DEMONSTRATE TO THOSE USERS WANT TO LEARN LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING /POSTING IN HERE?

BUT NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN THEM IN YOUR EYES THEY'RE ARE DOING MORE BETTER ,MORE THAN YOU EXPECTED , WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART NOW? YOU KNOW BETTER YOURSELF

SOMETIME WE ARE TO PROUD OF THOSE TALENTS WE HAVE THAT WE MAY NOT TO SHARE TO OTHERS , JUST KEEP IT FOR OURSELVES ,

BUT WE FORGET THOSE PEOPLE WHO ASKING YOU THEY HAVE THE HEART TO LEARN, THEY MAY NOT GOOD THE FIRST STEP THEY DO BUT YOU MAY FORGET EVERY DAY PEOPLE CHANGE AND IMPROVING THEIR SELF FOR BEING TO NO GOOD TO BE GOOD AND DO BETTER

9 Mar 2016 08:38

9 Mar 2016 11:22

I don't hv any special talent but i learn tht bein honest polite and sometimes givin into a risk can be a traits as a talent a heart thts full of spirit and sees everything as beautiful as a work of art is a special and rare talent if u r a person holding grudges to every 1 can never be considered as a talented 1 ull need patience care and real appreciation to possess a wonderful and a creative talent art is letting go what's too dark and what's too bright its like a jewelry that had been nurtured by nature to create a lasting beauty to give pleasure to the 1 whos seeing it in order to be possess ☆☆☆☆☆

9 Mar 2016 11:27

9 Mar 2016 11:31

thank you laine to share your talent of glittery to me

9 Mar 2016 11:36

Quote by china24
I don't hv any special talent but i learn tht bein honest polite and sometimes givin into a risk can be a traits as a talent a heart thts full of spirit and sees everything as beautiful as a work of art is a special and rare talent if u r a person holding grudges to every 1 can never be considered as a talented 1 ull need patience care and real appreciation to possess a wonderful and a creative talent art is letting go what's too dark and what's too bright its like a jewelry that had been nurtured by nature to create a lasting beauty to give pleasure to the 1 whos seeing it in order to be possess ☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you chinax for your post

9 Mar 2016 11:59

ALWAYS PEOPLE LOOK AT THE FRUITS OF THE TREE ,

BECAUSE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM, OFCOURSE WHEN THE TREE IS GOOD THE FRUITS IS GOOD

BUT HOW REALLY WE KNOW IF THE TREE IS GOOD ?
THE TREE TRUNK ALSO COVERED WITH BARK ,AND THE ROOTS OF THE TREE CAN WE REALLY JUDGE HOW GOOD THE TREE WAS?

THE ROOTS BEEN COVERED WITH SOIL, WHAT IS UNDER THERE ? WORMS, URINE OF ANIMALS, STONE, ETC.

SO BETTER LOOK AT ROOTS TOO

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 10 Mar 2016 01:38
9 Mar 2016 12:47

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
;D thank you laine to share your talent of glittery to me :hb

ur welcome

9 Mar 2016 13:11

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by china24

Thank you chinax for your post

chinax

9 Mar 2016 13:20

I knew how to post glitters and photos if im using my iphone..but this tab i really dont know how to found urL

9 Mar 2016 13:21

I LOVE U

9 Mar 2016 13:22

I HATE U

9 Mar 2016 13:23

9 Mar 2016 14:39

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
DO YOU REALLY HAVE A HEART TO SHOW YOUR TALENT ON HOW TO POST GLITTERY OR ANY TALENT YOU HAVE THIS SITE??

I AM WONDERING AND ASKING MYSELF WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE SO SELFISH TO TEACH OR DEMONSTRATE TO THOSE USERS WANT TO LEARN LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING /POSTING IN HERE?

BUT NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN THEM IN YOUR EYES THEY'RE ARE DOING MORE BETTER ,MORE THAN YOU EXPECTED , WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART NOW? YOU KNOW BETTER YOURSELF

SOMETIME WE ARE TO PROUD OF THOSE TALENTS WE HAVE THAT WE MAY NOT TO SHARE TO OTHERS , JUST KEEP IT FOR OURSELVES ,

BUT WE FORGET THOSE PEOPLE WHO ASKING YOU THEY HAVE THE HEART TO LEARN, THEY MAY NOT GOOD THE FIRST STEP THEY DO BUT YOU MAY FORGET EVERY DAY PEOPLE CHANGE AND IMPROVING THEIR SELF FOR BEING TO NO GOOD TO BE GOOD AND DO BETTER

9 Mar 2016 15:10

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

learning by ownself it produces a lot of techniques that's how I learn

9 Mar 2016 15:28

Me d0nt hAve NeeD t0 sh0w taLenT Any0neee

9 Mar 2016 15:47

my talent is eating

9 Mar 2016 15:49

Quote by kein_world
:hm my talent is eating :yahoo

my also :hm.

9 Mar 2016 16:06

My a talant is fast fall asleep

9 Mar 2016 16:47