International forum: Gentlemen only - is the knowledge of sciences perfect then Islam ???
Share this topic
7 Mar 2016 09:22

Must share your idea .???

7 Mar 2016 09:23

I think yes ...

7 Mar 2016 11:45

7 Mar 2016 11:51

Quote by volsungg
:boo

7 Mar 2016 14:09

Hehehe a tiny mouse is to compete with an elephant

Science is even perfect than all other religions, which is widely accepted on the basis of reasonings, observations, measurements, proofs, experiments, and thousands of physical witnesses universally; what does your religion, I mean Islam has? Just God is omipresent, omnipotent, he is creator, he is-all, he is this, he is that, he is it, what else your religion's knowledge is?

Please do not compare your problematic religion with world-wide-accepted science;

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 7 Mar 2016 14:21
7 Mar 2016 14:21

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Hehehe a tiny mouse is to compete with an elephant

Science is even perfect than all other religions, which is widely accepted on the basis of reasonings, observations, measurements, proofs, experiments, and thousands of physical witnesses universally; what does your religion, I mean Islam has? Just God is omipresent, omnipotent, he is creator, he is-all, he is this, he is that, he is it, what else your religion's knowledge is?

Please do not compare your problematic religion with world-wide-accepted science; :)

Yeah Agree 100 % but the peoples of today are saying that Islam is great then the science so that I want to ask them how ????

20 Jun 2016 00:45

Question should rather be asked as Is Science better than God's (Allah's) words?
You should know that Islam is not the only religion following Supernatural Man Above (Yaweh).

13 Aug 2016 08:41

Knowledge of science is a part of islam. Islam has all kind of knowledge in the world from day one of the world and day last of this world.

15 Aug 2016 08:13

Science is human understanding basing on research and religions like Isam, Judaism and Christianity are basing on unseen faith on supernatural God (Allah). We can't compare them. Science fiction is bringing people crazy in the westernized world.