International forum: Family & kids - WOMAN,WIFE AND MOTHER
Share this topic
5 Mar 2016 09:18

HOW ARE YOU BEING A WOMAN,A WIFE,AND A MOTHER?

About me as a woman,I'm so friendly,adorable,..... Ewwww :lol, being a wife,... I ask first to my ex ..., as a mother,... I can say I'm so responsible although I'm not with her for long years ,..but what I have done is for her future...

beauty

Edited by azale2477 / 8 Mar 2016 05:53
7 Mar 2016 12:05

A WOMAN OF DIGNITY, A WOMAN STANDING IN TRUTH AND NEVER EASILY GIVE UP, AND

A WIFE THAT SERVE MY HUSBAND, A WIFE THAT LIFTING UP MY HUSBAND , AND INCOURAGING HIM

A MOTHER AND FRIEND OF MY CHILDREN AND SERVED THEM WELL IN HELP THEIR NEEDS, EVEN I AM FAR TO THEM I AM TRYING NOT TO FAIL IN THEIR NEEDS , NOT TO FAIL TO CALL THEM AND NOT TO FAIL TO INCOURAGE THEM , TO COMFORT THEM , TO HELP THEM TO FULFILLING THEIR DREAMS IN THE HELP OF GOD, TO SEE THEM THROUGH SKYPE EVEN HOW BUSY I AM IN MY CHORES , AND MOST OF ALL NOT TO FAIL TO REMIND THEM PUT GOD FIRST EVERYTHING THEY DO AND ONLY TRUST GOD ALONE AND NEVER NEGLECTING TO HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD

7 Mar 2016 12:24

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
A WOMAN OF DIGNITY, A WOMAN STANDING IN TRUTH AND NEVER EASILY GIVE UP, AND

A WIFE THAT SERVE MY HUSBAND, A WIFE THAT LIFTING UP MY HUSBAND , AND INCOURAGING HIM

A MOTHER AND FRIEND OF MY CHILDREN AND SERVED THEM WELL IN HELP THEIR NEEDS, EVEN I AM FAR TO THEM I AM TRYING NOT TO FAIL IN THEIR NEEDS , NOT TO FAIL TO CALL THEM AND NOT TO FAIL TO INCOURAGE THEM , TO COMFORT THEM , TO HELP THEM TO FULFILLING THEIR DREAMS IN THE HELP OF GOD, TO SEE THEM THROUGH SKYPE EVEN HOW BUSY I AM IN MY CHORES , AND MOST OF ALL NOT TO FAIL TO REMIND THEM PUT GOD FIRST EVERYTHING THEY DO AND ONLY TRUST GOD ALONE AND NEVER NEGLECTING TO HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD :hb

Very good sis b,I can't imagine how good wife and mother you are...hnd ksi maxado halata