International forum: Other - # CREATING TOPICS #
Share this topic
3 Mar 2016 04:49

WHY OTHER USERS WHEN YOU CREATED TOPICS THINK THAT TOPIC IS FOR THEM ?

CREATING TOPIC TO BE DISCUSS ,BUT SOMETIMES IT CAN BE RELATED TO US IT DOESN'T MEAN CREATING TOPIC JUST FOR YOU OR ME, OR MAYBE WE REALLY GUILTY. THAT'S WHY WE THINK THIS WAY

Or

MAYBE THIS PERSON WHO SAYS THESE THE PERSON WHO CREATING TOPIC FOR SOMEONE ? ???

Edited by clixsters / 4 Mar 2016 07:18
3 Mar 2016 09:42

As a topic creator, what do you want? Of course, answers, opinions, ideas, instructions from others, right? Do you particularly dedicate this topic to someone for answering your questions? If not, of course everyone will think, this topic is created for them;

As a user, I must think, this topic is created for me to answer their questions

3 Mar 2016 10:01

Quote by Wafa-waseem
As a topic creator, what do you want? Of course, answers, opinions, ideas, instructions from others, right? Do you particularly dedicate this topic to someone for answering your questions? If not, of course everyone will think, this topic is created for them;

As a user, I must think, this topic is created for me to answer their questions :)

Thanks for sharing wafa sir

3 Mar 2016 10:19

...this simply means that users can relate to the topic created..thats good coz its relevant and users can post their views base ön their own experience..or can give good suggestions abovt the topic..

3 Mar 2016 10:23

Quote by _simplyme14_
...this simply means that users can relate to the topic created..thats good coz its relevant and users can post their views base ön their own experience..or can give good suggestions abovt the topic.. :angel

3 Mar 2016 10:27

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by _simplyme14_
...this simply means that users can relate to the topic created..thats good coz its relevant and users can post their views base ön their own experience..or can give good suggestions abovt the topic.. :angel

:hb

..tnx sis,,

3 Mar 2016 13:05

Hmmm it's all about their self as they want ....

3 Mar 2016 14:52
Post is hidden!
4 Mar 2016 07:28

Topics were posted never be the same as what we have been suppose to be.

It was always depend on the author how should be create either general or conservative.
But mostly the topic have been approved always affirmative.