International forum: Romance & Friendship - GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Share this topic
30 Apr 2014 11:37

Well what are you going to do if someone degrading you even he/she only knows nothing about you.....

- Its Nationality really important in order to be their friends too.....?

If you are in this situation what are you going to do.??!

30 Apr 2014 17:47

I don't care if somebody rejected me or degrading my integrity without checking my background who really I am..
Friendship to other nationally isn't hard. But to established a true friendship is not easy...

1 May 2014 07:39

Quote by clixsters
I don't care if somebody rejected me or degrading my integrity without checking my background who really I am..
Friendship to other nationally isn't hard. But to established a true friendship is not easy...

Yup... Good answer.... But sometimes even you say you dont care but sometimes you cant avoid the sad feeling inside you.....

1 May 2014 12:57

Getting to knw each other is very important b'cos it helps knw the kind of person dat u are moving with as a partner. Since most marriages are broken down due to most of these issues. But for an out sider who doesnt knw much abt me but rather tries to say bad things abt me just to degrade or disgrace me, i hve nafin to say but to give him or her to God to deal with fr me. Nationality to me is not very important,in choosing frnds, cos we are of differnt earthnitical bck grounds which no one is perfect, but rather we need to study each other and know how to make and become good frnds

1 May 2014 16:44

Quote by Babynash1990
Getting to knw each other is very important b'cos it helps knw the kind of person dat u are moving with as a partner. Since most marriages are broken down due to most of these issues. But for an out sider who doesnt knw much abt me but rather tries to say bad things abt me just to degrade or disgrace me, i hve nafin to say but to give him or her to God to deal with fr me. Nationality to me is not very important,in choosing frnds, cos we are of differnt earthnitical bck grounds which no one is perfect, but rather we need to study each other and know how to make and become good frnds

Aww what a great answer:)

Edited by PrincessSharu / 1 May 2014 16:45
2 May 2014 12:40

I can... He he

2 May 2014 12:41

Self esteem is good to do so...

18 Oct 2016 00:24

Quote by PrincessSharu
Well what are you going to do if someone degrading you even he/she only knows nothing about you.....

- Its Nationality really important in order to be their friends too.....?

If you are in this situation what are you going to do.??!

Well,, you need to know first why did they degrading you so you'll know how to respond back to the way they act to you.

1. For example ME.

I always cast people away because I'm tired of explaining the same old things that have already mentioned on my profile that I don't want to be bugged w/ trivial and lame chat. I know where all those chat are going to be.
The results are some of them start telling me names. Duh!
It makes me realize that other people only understand from their level of perception. Hey yea,, not all people have good eyes to read or smart brain "to digest" my words.

2. Second example why they degrade you.
You know rumors? Yup, gossip for its another name.
They heard something bad about you from an anonymous, then start to think the way what anonymous think bout you.
They judge you too.

If the way they catch information and the way they think about the information are already wrong, no matter what nationality or look you got, won't please them. So don't try.
As long as you're happy, who the hell cares

Edited by Dear_Dara / 18 Oct 2016 09:05