International forum: Fashion - Love/Fashion
Share this topic
28 Feb 2016 09:28

Now a day's I'am guessing that in Mobofree there is no true love just people's are proposing to a beauty's for fashion/show off . Just because of its today daily new pairs made and break in two days . Is this true love ????? Don't you think guys that life can spent without gf/bf love ??? Don't you like the love of your parents ???

28 Feb 2016 09:32

I have decided to live life without gf no love . No pain. No matter how hard it is ....

29 Feb 2016 11:50

...i hope there is true love here...but if ones purpose of having a gf/bf here is just to satisfy their urge (im sorry for the term used)..im sure it wønt last..coz once ur partner become busy on other things..the other will tend to look for another who can give what she/he wants which his/her partner cannot do anymore...PEACE TO ALL

29 Feb 2016 13:37

Quote by _simplyme14_
...i hope there is true love here...but if ones purpose of having a gf/bf here is just to satisfy their urge (im sorry for the term used)..im sure it wønt last..coz once ur partner become busy on other things..the other will tend to look for another who can give what she/he wants which his/her partner cannot do anymore...PEACE TO ALL :hm

1 Mar 2016 00:01

Quote by _simplyme14_
...i hope there is true love here...but if ones purpose of having a gf/bf here is just to satisfy their urge (im sorry for the term used)..im sure it wønt last..coz once ur partner become busy on other things..the other will tend to look for another who can give what she/he wants which his/her partner cannot do anymore...PEACE TO ALL :hm

3 Mar 2016 13:19

Quote by SLRC0nNEcTED........
Quote by _simplyme14_