International forum: Other - # WRONG SPELLING #
Share this topic
27 Feb 2016 14:33

Sometime we mis-typing the words end up to be wrong spelling , not only wrong spelling and also wrong grammar, thats why those people are to clever or good in grammar they are laughing at you

I've seen one person here do it purposely to spell wrongly , so that it won't be compared to her/his real who he is

29 Feb 2016 09:47

...some people thought that they are the best..they didnt know that they are not the önly one...mis-spelled words or wrong grammar should not be criticized or being laughed at...we are not all good in speaking english..but we are trying our best to deliver our message in such a way that everyone would understand..önly those narrow minded can criticize and laugh at others mistakes..whether intentional or unintentional..and those who know better can understand and adjust themselves at others..

Edited by _simplyme14_ / 29 Feb 2016 09:49
29 Feb 2016 10:07

No comment...

29 Feb 2016 11:26

Mobofree is just a dating-website, most of the users come here to pass their time, and to entertain themselves regularly, indeed, there's no value of accurate, and understandable language even educated people don't like to come here;

Here in mobofree, the one who is fast-writer, and typing-master is well-respected, instead of the one who uses good language;

To be honest, I don't like to read the comments of those users who use incorrect, abbreviated and un-grammatical sentences here;

Well, you have to understand, and accept all these behaviours being a user of mobofree hehe

29 Feb 2016 16:39

I was doing so many mistake with english spelling

29 Feb 2016 21:46
Post is hidden!
29 Feb 2016 22:18

Quote by Hitu231.
I was doing so many mistake with english spelling :ohno

...dont worry...one doesnt have to be fluent..as long as the msg is clearly delivered, ,it 's fine

29 Feb 2016 23:38

often i used 2 make such fun with my friend. but never in forum. I ThouGhT, she knows it very well and every time she made d correction as if she didnt aware of my kidding. I think we both actually enjoy that pretending with each other. but now this topic made me confused.

2 my buddy,

Hey, I'm really sorry if I made u worried in this way. I will never make that kind of silly joking aGain. I'm sorry.

29 Feb 2016 23:44

Quote by _simplyme14_
Quote by Hitu231.

...dont worry...one doesnt have to be fluent..as long as the msg is clearly delivered, ,it 's fine :rose

1 Mar 2016 04:15

1 Mar 2016 07:56

Quote by _simplyme14_
Quote by Hitu231.

...dont worry...one doesnt have to be fluent..as long as the msg is clearly delivered, ,it 's fine :rose

Thanks bunso

1 Mar 2016 08:28

We can't avoid those technical errors,specially were not really fluent by speaking English or even in posting as well,...consideration, understanding, and respect each other,...

We're here for gaining more friends not looking some clever and over smart users..,.
But as I understand, this topic for those PPOL pretending or entend to write misspelled just to hide THIER identity coz he has a lot of id's ryt?

1 Mar 2016 09:40

Problem

1 Mar 2016 12:37

Quote by azale2477
We can't avoid those technical errors,specially were not really fluent by speaking English or even in posting as well,...consideration, understanding, and respect each other,...

We're here for gaining more friends not looking some clever and over smart users..,.
But as I understand, this topic for those PPOL pretending or entend to write misspelled just to hide THIER identity coz he has a lot of id's ryt? :hm

Exactly ! Natumbok mo madam , bossing na lang masmaganda para lalo kang gumanda

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 1 Mar 2016 12:38
1 Mar 2016 13:18

Wrong spelling or Grammar it's okay.
We have a Lot of Moderator assign in Different Forum sections according to their primary language.
They are also responsible to edit the wrong spelling or wrong grammar.

1 Mar 2016 14:58

OK CLASS SPELL DOG...

MAAM..... CAPITAL C ....A....T
DOG

YES I AM RYT

1 Mar 2016 20:21

Quote by azale2477

But as I understand, this topic for those PPOL pretending or entend to write misspelled just to hide THIER identity coz he has a lot of id's ryt? :hm

Precise dhai