International forum: MoboFree news - How to Promote & Invite Mobofree users to support International Forum?
Share this topic
30 Apr 2014 07:13

My passion from the very start of my post as a part of the Team, just to strengthen the Forum!
I love Forum because it is full of Interesting topics and a lot of different views coming from different users patronizing the Forum section.
I love Forum because I can relate to all Nationality having a different cultures.
Through the years in Mobofree I never feel bored because every time I started to review the topic one by one and getting started to read the attached comments under the topic, I can connect myself to that circumstances how they feel pain and agony!
I enjoy so much the negative and positive comments coming from users..
To all Mobofree users enjoy using Forum.

30 Apr 2014 10:16

im pretty much enj0ying forum..ths is where i put and lay all my thoughts of my mind and beats of my heart..ths is simply my outp0st and my best frnd

30 Apr 2014 11:02

Nice!

30 Apr 2014 12:21

I love MoboFree-forum because it`s an easy way to communicate with friends more than chat room
& private messags.

I love forum because I can freely discuss with friends & mobonians on every topic!

I love forum because there is freedom to talk or express my thoughts.

I love forum because I can limitlessly write the words to explain anything!

I love MoboFree-Forum because I can easily tease my friends!

1 May 2014 14:32

I love mobofree forum, b'cos friends make me happy whenever am Sad and again i find solutions to my problems

1 May 2014 15:27

Great!

7 May 2014 23:02

I Love Mobofree forum

9 May 2014 08:53

Luv It

31 May 2014 13:42
Post is hidden!
19 Jun 2014 22:40

I love mobo forum

21 Aug 2014 09:42

Quote by clixsters
My passion from the very start of my post as a part of the Team, just to strengthen the Forum!
I love Forum because it is full of Interesting topics and a lot of different views coming from different users patronizing the Forum section.
I love Forum because I can relate to all Nationality having a different cultures.
Through the years in Mobofree I never feel bored because every time I started to review the topic one by one and getting started to read the attached comments under the topic, I can connect myself to that circumstances how they feel pain and agony!
I enjoy so much the negative and positive comments coming from users..
To all Mobofree users enjoy using Forum. ;)

31 Aug 2014 20:16

Quote by quiete
im pretty much enj0ying forum..ths is where i put and lay all my thoughts of my mind and beats of my heart..ths is simply my outp0st and my best frnd

I likes m0bofree f0rum because my wifey likes it!

31 Aug 2014 20:39

I love everything, everybody in mobo very intresting site

7 Dec 2014 06:45

I really like moboFree forum like very much enjoy getting enough people I am glad to read comments
I am good friends in three to four years to get good mobofree time I love to have a mobofree

20 Feb 2015 13:15

Agood topic and post averithng

7 Feb 2016 09:14

Quote by quiete

7 Feb 2016 10:26

make more useful and interesting topic and avoid repeating

27 Oct 2016 11:57
Post is hidden!
658 online
Sports news
NPFL: Odey Hits Goal No.6 As MFM Pip Rangers
By Adeboye Amosu: MFM FC maintained thei...
Conte Expects Swansea To Be Tough, Sad Over Ranieri Sacking
  Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says Swanse...
Mourinho Pays Shirt Tribute To Ranieri, Laments United’s Europa Draw
  Manchester United manager Jose Mourinh...