International forum: MoboFree news - How to Promote & Invite Mobofree users to support International Forum?
Share this topic
30 Apr 2014 07:13

My passion from the very start of my post as a part of the Team, just to strengthen the Forum!
I love Forum because it is full of Interesting topics and a lot of different views coming from different users patronizing the Forum section.
I love Forum because I can relate to all Nationality having a different cultures.
Through the years in Mobofree I never feel bored because every time I started to review the topic one by one and getting started to read the attached comments under the topic, I can connect myself to that circumstances how they feel pain and agony!
I enjoy so much the negative and positive comments coming from users..
To all Mobofree users enjoy using Forum.

30 Apr 2014 10:16

im pretty much enj0ying forum..ths is where i put and lay all my thoughts of my mind and beats of my heart..ths is simply my outp0st and my best frnd

30 Apr 2014 11:02

Nice!

30 Apr 2014 12:21

I love MoboFree-forum because it`s an easy way to communicate with friends more than chat room
& private messags.

I love forum because I can freely discuss with friends & mobonians on every topic!

I love forum because there is freedom to talk or express my thoughts.

I love forum because I can limitlessly write the words to explain anything!

I love MoboFree-Forum because I can easily tease my friends!

1 May 2014 14:32

I love mobofree forum, b'cos friends make me happy whenever am Sad and again i find solutions to my problems

1 May 2014 15:27

Great!

7 May 2014 23:02

I Love Mobofree forum

9 May 2014 08:53

Luv It

31 May 2014 13:42
Post is hidden!
19 Jun 2014 22:40

I love mobo forum

21 Aug 2014 09:42

Quote by clixsters
My passion from the very start of my post as a part of the Team, just to strengthen the Forum!
I love Forum because it is full of Interesting topics and a lot of different views coming from different users patronizing the Forum section.
I love Forum because I can relate to all Nationality having a different cultures.
Through the years in Mobofree I never feel bored because every time I started to review the topic one by one and getting started to read the attached comments under the topic, I can connect myself to that circumstances how they feel pain and agony!
To all Mobofree users enjoy using Forum. ;)

31 Aug 2014 20:16

Quote by quiete
im pretty much enj0ying forum..ths is where i put and lay all my thoughts of my mind and beats of my heart..ths is simply my outp0st and my best frnd

I likes m0bofree f0rum because my wifey likes it!

31 Aug 2014 20:39

I love everything, everybody in mobo very intresting site

7 Dec 2014 06:45

I really like moboFree forum like very much enjoy getting enough people I am glad to read comments
I am good friends in three to four years to get good mobofree time I love to have a mobofree

20 Feb 2015 13:15

Agood topic and post averithng

7 Feb 2016 09:14

Quote by quiete

7 Feb 2016 10:26

make more useful and interesting topic and avoid repeating

27 Oct 2016 11:57
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2017 00:05

Quote by clixsters

BITCH HANNNAH. CLIXSTER GO FUCK YOUR.MOTHER . . . . . . . . . HANNAH ENJOY FUCkKING CLIXSTER AND RAJA .

7 Mar 2017 00:06

Quote by clixsters

Moher fuck