International forum: Romance & Friendship - _how to heal a broken heart_
Share this topic
23 Feb 2016 16:54

Easy way to heal a broken heart.. And easy way to let go of the memories that made u hurts most coz u were still trap in the past..

24 Feb 2016 09:10

by forgeting the past and look forward

24 Feb 2016 09:47

So let’s get real. It is pretty hard to focus on recovering when you are questioning yourself about what went wrong. Why did he leave? Why isn’t she interested anymore? Will you get back together one day? You thought you were soul mates. Those darn questions and thoughts. For some of us, it feels like we have to start over, and for others it may be easier to move on. There isn’t one set way to heal or recover from a broken heart. But there are actions you can take to ensure you come out on top. One of the best things I learned in my life was to always focus on myself first, even in a relationship. This came after having to start over many times after a relationship ended. I hope this not only helps but also inspires you to remember that, with or without someone, the most important relationship we have in this life is with ourselves. Don’t forget you in the process of your heartache–you are the most important person to remember through this. Whether you made a big mistake in the relationship or not, this time right now is about ensuring well- being is priority.

24 Feb 2016 11:16

Quote by luvly143
Easy way to heal a broken heart.. And easy way to let go of the memories that made u hurts most coz u were still trap in the past..

Simple make busy to our self on work that we r like to do,or meet to frnds gossips and most beautiful way sleep much more

Edited by Hitu231. / 24 Feb 2016 11:16
24 Feb 2016 11:23

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by luvly143

Simple make busy to our self on work that we r like to do,or meet to frnds gossips and most beautiful way sleep much more
:ohno

24 Feb 2016 12:03

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by luvly143

Yeah sleeping like a sleeping beauty much better f u take sleeping pills

24 Feb 2016 12:05

Quote by luvly143
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by luvly143

Yeah sleeping like a sleeping beauty much better f u take sleeping pills :haha

No i dont needed lol i can handle to my mind

24 Feb 2016 12:06

Quote by _simplyme14_
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by luvly143

:lol

Good night bunso

24 Feb 2016 12:09
Post is hidden!
24 Feb 2016 12:35

Quote by Alexander_Mohon
LYDITBORFTLT
IMHYIMW
WIMNSBYCTA

nice advice

24 Feb 2016 14:44

Have a talk with your best friend about your heartbreak. Confide in them. Give yourself a chance to vent to someone who completely has your back. You'll feel a whole lot better

Edited by christine123 / 24 Feb 2016 14:46
24 Feb 2016 14:51

Quote by christine123
Have a talk with your best friend about your heartbreak. Confide in them. Give yourself a chance to vent to someone who completely has your back. You'll feel a whole lot better

Yeah that's y friends are very important to us

Edited by luvly143 / 24 Feb 2016 16:35
24 Feb 2016 15:14

Honestly there is no easy way to heal a broken heart specially if the one who made the cause is someone who means a lot to you, someone who makes you feel so much love" it takes a day, months or even years to recover if you are not that strong to face all of it" well if you want to recover you have to move on" not by making yourself busy it's just an escape for reality you have to do the vise versa face all the pain, cry until it get's tired and voluntarily stop, acceptance and then the final stage forgiveness" why? because i believe that the best and only way to dig it out the pain is to forgive"

24 Feb 2016 15:20

Quote by christine123

Wow absolutly true bestie
I was same thing to do when i was feel like that

24 Feb 2016 15:21

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Honestly there is no easy way to heal a broken heart specially if the one who made the cause is someone who means a lot to you, someone who makes you feel so much love" it takes a day, months or even years to recover if you are not that strong to face all of it" well if you want to recover you have to move on" not by making yourself busy it's just an escape for reality you have to do the vise versa face all the pain, cry until it get's tired and voluntarily stop, acceptance and then the final stage forgiveness" why? because i believe that the best and only way to dig it out the pain is to forgive" ;)

Great bunso
So long process to heal up

Edited by Hitu231. / 24 Feb 2016 15:22
24 Feb 2016 16:40

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Honestly there is no easy way to heal a broken heart specially if the one who made the cause is someone who means a lot to you, someone who makes you feel so much love" it takes a day, months or even years to recover if you are not that strong to face all of it" well if you want to recover you have to move on" not by making yourself busy it's just an escape for reality you have to do the vise versa face all the pain, cry until it get's tired and voluntarily stop, acceptance and then the final stage forgiveness" why? because i believe that the best and only way to dig it out the pain is to forgive" ;)

Ur absolutely right sharu

24 Feb 2016 17:25

Quote by H Murad
So let’s get real. It is pretty hard to focus on recovering when you are questioning yourself about what went wrong. Why did he leave? Why isn’t she interested anymore? Will you get back together one day? You thought you were soul mates. Those darn questions and thoughts. For some of us, it feels like we have to start over, and for others it may be easier to move on. There isn’t one set way to heal or recover from a broken heart. But there are actions you can take to ensure you come out on top. One of the best things I learned in my life was to always focus on myself first, even in a relationship. This came after having to start over many times after a relationship ended. I hope this not only helps but also inspires you to remember that, with or without someone, the most important relationship we have in this life is with ourselves. Don’t forget you in the process of your heartache–you are the most important person to remember through this. Whether you made a big mistake in the relationship or not, this time right now is about ensuring well- being is priority.

Pages of ........................

24 Feb 2016 18:16
Post is hidden!
24 Feb 2016 18:20

By ignoring everyone

24 Feb 2016 18:41

Quote by glenjoy
By ignoring everyone :lol

sis