Share this topic
30 Apr 2014 04:27

Base on the survey usually Girls and boys Set some Qualification and standard in order to what makes them more attract but But in reality it is really still happened or not

Edited by PrincessSharu / 30 Apr 2014 04:33
30 Apr 2014 11:06

Quote by PrincessSharu
Base on the survey usually Girls and boys Set some Qualification and standard in order to what makes them more attract but But in reality it is really still happened or not

Still happen!
Setting standard is very good.. At least you have a pattern to follow.

30 Apr 2014 11:21

Quote by clixsters
Quote by PrincessSharu

Still happen!
;)

30 Apr 2014 11:24

Still happen!
;)

Aww thank you for your honest answer

30 Apr 2014 11:32

Constant feeling create feelings " and mostly opposite attracts... Well what i mean is sometimes we over due in setting qualification into a perfect one.... But remember theres such a perfect standard once you fall to someone even it is opposite in order for your qualification......

30 Apr 2014 11:47

Quote by PrincessSharu
Constant feeling create feelings " and mostly opposite attracts... Well what i mean is sometimes we over due in setting qualification into a perfect one.... But remember theres such a perfect standard once you fall to someone even it is opposite in order for your qualification......

Correct!

30 Apr 2014 11:53

Best is wait upon th lord.He wil show u the perfect one.And happens from the inside to th outside.perfect love nd good character

30 Apr 2014 13:26

Quote by 151267
Best is wait upon th lord.He wil show u the perfect one.And happens from the inside to th outside.perfect love nd good character

oww thank you for very kind feedback i feel the sencerity on your words dont worry i will wish you to find your perfect match^___^

Edited by PrincessSharu / 30 Apr 2014 13:37
30 Apr 2014 13:46

i have sum standard 0n cho0sing my bf to be but i dnt kn0w my heart always fall 4 sum1 who d0esnt even meet my standard

30 Apr 2014 14:03

Quote by quiete
i have sum standard 0n cho0sing my bf to be but i dnt kn0w my heart always fall 4 sum1 who d0esnt even meet my standard :ohno

yeah i feel the same here.... I always said to myself i want decent, and had a perfect picture but i fel for a jerk..... "I mean You can't just really teach your heart where it falls

30 Apr 2014 14:07

i love you is not a question but it hurts when it didn't answer......

30 Apr 2014 14:32

Quote by 151267

30 Apr 2014 14:48

Outgoing fun affectioned and loves adventure

30 Apr 2014 15:15

nope nowadays gals n boys r nt so picky n choosy like b4 I tink its bcz of d changin times tecnology stuf nw its mre like mmm hes rily cute I wanda if hes up4 a qik 1 n boy a like damm she gt sm meat I y tink im gona go getsome!

30 Apr 2014 15:44

Quote by quiete
i have sum standard 0n cho0sing my bf to be but i dnt kn0w my heart always fall 4 sum1 who d0esnt even meet my standard :ohno

hehehehahahahe. .

30 Apr 2014 17:38

Quote by spunkhunk
nope nowadays gals n boys r nt so picky n choosy like b4 I tink its bcz of d changin times tecnology stuf nw its mre like mmm hes rily cute I wanda if hes up4 a qik 1 n boy a like damm she gt sm meat I y tink im gona go getsome!

Good!
You are number (1) in using shortcuts!

30 Apr 2014 17:47

its always good to set standards, but these days its hard to follow them cos you can't have all you wished for.there is nothing like Mr or miss perfect.

30 Apr 2014 18:17
Post is hidden!
30 Apr 2014 18:32

We hve to make a standard on sum qualities which one shd c n de person he or she s cmng to stay with first. And whn sum of these qualities ar nt found, no human s perfect and more over we ar al frm differnt back grounds so u just be with him or her and as time goes on wil become de perfect standard which u want

1 May 2014 07:24

YEAH GUYS ALL OF YOU HAS A GOOD POINT OF VIEW TO THE TOPIC....... WELL ALL I SAY IS WHEN INCOMES TO LOVE IT IS THE ABILIGY TO SEE THE IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY....... YES WE CAN SET SOME QUALITIES TO BE BUT MAKE SURE YOUR NOT JUST ONLY USING YOUR EYES, REMEMBER YOU STILL HAVE MIND TO DESIDE, HEART TO CHOOSE TRUE ONE..... HAVE A NICE DAY.....^______^ A QOUTE FROM SHARU A.K.A ANNA!!!

1086 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...