Share this topic
23 Feb 2016 15:53

With our active founders:

Cute_raja

Aftab_Ahmed

In cooperation of our pretty co-founders:

Anjhali24

PrincessLolita

INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB (IMC)__ is an organization composed of an ordinary chatters from different countries being united.I azale2477 create this group with my co_creator _bAbe24 with all the respect under MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATION and we are under the protective shields by all mods.

IMC AIM & OBJECTIVES

To Support,Respect,and Unite with all of the members.Our vision to promote mutual understanding despite of our cultural differences by means of building a good friendship.All 
members are incourage not to use abussive and explicit words.

IMC has the following rules to follow:

1- Any changes,descision making,and conflict issue in the group shall be discussed with presence of at least 10 mbers.

2- Any member who wish to leave the group shall notify the admin or other member.

3- Members are strictly advise not to ask/send obscene photos or videos.

4- If not necessary, members shall not give out personal information to protect his/her own privacy and security.

5- Racism and discrimination shall not be tolerated.
Any member who violate these rules will be outomatically remove.

IMC GROUP ON THIER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES[

IMC_STAFF
A team being respobsible in collecting all members data. They also monitoring group standards on how to improve from time to time...IMC STAFF also supervise all group team to be active on thier duties..

IMC ADVICER_

[This position reserve for the moderator who wants to join the group.They have the power to control crimes in this site so they are highly recommended being as our Superiors.They permitted to collaborate some of thier ideas for the group improvements.

Edited by azale2477 / 5 Nov 2016 06:40
23 Feb 2016 16:07

IMC TOPIC CREATOR

This member are responsible of making topics,to let the chatters comments and posting thier ideas regarding the topic being posted.

IMC _REPRESENTATIVES
This member are the responsibilities monitoring forum and chatrum.,thier duties to incourage users to chat on thier own local chatrum in order to more active and appropriate chatters will stay every now and then.

IMC REPORT INCHARGE

Members can report to any of the incharge and or all the mods if they are experienced abusing and misbehaving on thier inbox,chatrum and in forum as well,together with proof that they are being abused..

TO REPORT YOUR COMPLAIN JUST CLICK

》 》 INDIA CHAPTER REPORTS COMPLAIN PAGE (FOR INDIA USERS) 《 《

》 》INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER REPORTS COMPLAIN PAGE 《 《

Edited by azale2477 / 1 Mar 2016 10:06
24 Feb 2016 06:28

IMC PAKISTAN GROUP MEMBERS LIST
MUHAMMAD_JAAN__STAFF/TOPIC CREATOR

Cute_Asif___STAFF

Aj_Nabee___Staff

Luckyliker___Staff

LailanaZ__REP.

Maharraja__REP.

Shaoib_wafa /report INCHARGE

Imranali__report/incharge

Alisha374__report incharge/pak

Edited by azale2477 / 3 Mar 2016 04:36
24 Feb 2016 09:08

WELCOME EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN....

Edited by azale2477 / 24 Feb 2016 09:09
24 Feb 2016 09:14

Pretty CO-FOUNDER daw

HELLO IMCNIANS OUR NEW CLUB

24 Feb 2016 09:16

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......

DON'T BLOCK THE DRIVEWAY......

THE PAKISTAN ZONE
PRESENTATION......

here are we,... the Pakistan guyz will parking in....

Cute_raja
Aftab_Ahmed
Luckyliker
MUHAMMAD.JAAN
Zareeb
B_Ajnabee
Cute_asif
NaeEm
Maharraja
Shaoib_wafa
Imranali

TOGETHER WITH....:

ALISHA374
LAILANAZ
ANJHALI24

INTRODUCING THE CULTURAL DANCES OF PAKISTAN...

The Faisal Mosque is the largest mosque in Pakistan, located in the national capital city of Islamabad.

Minar-e-Pakistan in the lqbal Park, Lahore was constructed to commemorate the famous Lahore Resolution which on 23 March 1940, in which Pakistan Muslim League, the single representative political party of all Muslims of the India in its historic 34 annual session unanimously demanded the creation of a separate homeland for the Muslims of this sub-continent.Lahore is the capital city of the province of Punjab, the second largest metropolitan area in Pakistan and the 11th most populous city in the world. It is an important historical centre in South Asia. Karachi is the largest and most populous metropolitan city in the world and is the capital of Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the main seaport and financial center of Pakistan.Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan located within the Islamabad Capital Territory.

LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD

HalwaPuri is a special type of breakfast food type in Pakistan. It is normally originated from Punjab but it is famous all over the world for the very good taste and for it’s eye catching color.

Seeji or Saji and Dumpakht are two very special Baluchi cuisine food types that have become very famous all over the country.

Biryani and Pakistani foods are straight joined. No Pakistani dining experience is finished without its vicinity. It is essentially a South Indian dish yet it turned into a crushing hit in Pakistan for individuals here are wild about it.

Edited by azale2477 / 13 Jun 2016 03:21
24 Feb 2016 09:18

Quote by azale2477
Quote by anjhali24
Pretty CO-FOUNDER daw

HELLO IMCNIANS OUR NEW CLUB :yahoo

Anjh himala DKA busy

hndi ka PA pwd ,reject sa consulate dahil underage ka daw :wh

HMMM..OK LANG TE KAKAYANIN NAMAN CGURO TO DETO

24 Feb 2016 09:49

Quote by azale2477
IMC PAKISTAN GROUP MEMBERS LIST
MUHAMMAD_JAAN__STAFF/TOPIC CREATOR

Cute_Asif___STAFF

Aj_Nabee___Staff

Luckyliker___Staff
:flo

24 Feb 2016 09:54

happy birthday to you gang azale.. you deserve to be happy not just today but all the years of your life.. you're always there for me and to each and everyone of us.. i can say that we are really blessed to have you as our leader.. i am so greatful to have a friend like you with pure heart and genuine soul.. you always give space for forgiveness for all our wrong deeds and you always give time to understand us.. i will never forget how you changed me as a person and i owe it all to you.. naiiyak na ko bsta alam mo na un.. even if i went away many times you still wanting me back in here.. i know i've hurt you many times before ksi nang iiwan ako.. and sorry for that.. ill try my best not to do that again.. but kht gnun, u know im always here for u.. sometimes all u have to do is ask.. mahihindian ko ba nmn kau ni gang han?? alam ni gang han yan kht di pa ko bumabalik dto my support will always be with u guys no matter what.. lavyah!!! happy birthday again..

Edited by cursed-one / 24 Feb 2016 09:55
24 Feb 2016 10:18

Quote by cursed-one

happy birthday to you gang azale.. you deserve to be happy not just today but all the years of your life.. you're always there for me and to each and everyone of us.. i can say that we are really blessed to have you as our leader.. i am so greatful to have a friend like you with pure heart and genuine soul.. you always give space for forgiveness for all our wrong deeds and you always give time to understand us.. i will never forget how you changed me as a person and i owe it all to you.. naiiyak na ko bsta alam mo na un.. even if i went away many times you still wanting me back in here.. i know i've hurt you many times before ksi nang iiwan ako.. and sorry for that.. ill try my best not to do that again.. but kht gnun, u know im always here for u.. sometimes all u have to do is ask.. mahihindian ko ba nmn kau ni gang han?? alam ni gang han yan kht di pa ko bumabalik dto my support will always be with u guys no matter what.. lavyah!!! happy birthday again..

nka kaiyak nmn

24 Feb 2016 10:48

Edited by cursed-one / 24 Feb 2016 10:52
24 Feb 2016 10:54

Quote by kein_world
Quote by cursed-one

nka kaiyak nmn

sis A tulo mo umuuhog

24 Feb 2016 10:59

24 Feb 2016 11:30

Gd

24 Feb 2016 11:39

24 Feb 2016 13:01

I hope God will Destroy IMC

24 Feb 2016 13:38

With our active founders:

Cute_raja

Aftab_Ahmed

In cooperation of our pretty co-founders:

Anjhali24

Glenjoy

INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB (IMC)__ is an organization composed of an ordinary chatters from different countries being united.I azale2477 create this group with my co_creator _bAbe24 with all the respect under MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATION and we are under the protective shields by all mods.

IMC AIM & OBJECTIVES

To Support,Respect,and Unite with all of the members.Our vision to promote mutual understanding despite of our cultural differences by means of building a good friendship.All 
members are incourage not to use abussive and explicit words.

IMC has the following rules to follow:

1- Any changes,descision making,and conflict issue in the group shall be discussed with presence of at least 10 mbers.

2- Any member who wish to leave the group shall notify the admin or other member.

3- Members are strictly advise not to ask/send obscene photos or videos.

4- If not necessary, members shall not give out personal information to protect his/her own privacy and security.

5- Racism and discrimination shall not be tolerated.
Any member who violate these rules will be outomatically remove.

IMC GROUP ON THIER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES[

IMC_STAFF
A team being respobsible in collecting all members data. They also monitoring group standards on how to improve from time to time...IMC STAFF also supervise all group team to be active on thier duties..

IMC ADVICER_

[This position reserve for the moderator who wants to join the group.They have the power to control crimes in this site so they are highly recommended being as our Superiors.They permitted to collaborate some of thier ideas for the group improvements.

24 Feb 2016 13:39

Quote by LuckyLiker
I hope God will Destroy IMC :)

Like r

24 Feb 2016 14:41

Quote by LuckyLiker
I hope God will Destroy IMC :)

PPOL OF GOD DON'T WISH ANYTHING THAT CAN HARM TO EVERYONE...

HOW MUCH MORE THE GOD ITSELF, ..

HOW ABOUT YOUR FATHER,DID HE WISH THAT YOU WILL BE SUFFER IN ANY BAD SITUATIONS

24 Feb 2016 14:59

i sense bitterness