International forum: Other - HARD WORK THAT HAVE BEEN IGNORED
Share this topic
21 Feb 2016 02:52

IT IS DISAPPOINTING SOMETIMES IF OUR EFFORT OF HARD WORKING HAS BEEN IGNORED OR NEVER PUT SOME RESPECT, IT IS HURT US SOMETIMES, AND CAUSE US SOMETIMES TO BE INACTIVE

DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETIMES HAPPENED TO US SO THAT WE KNOW HOW IT FEELS BEING DISRESPECT OF WHAT OTHERS FEELS WHEN THEIR EFFORT OF HARD WORK BEEN DISRESPECT ?

FOR ME I DO BELIEVE , GOD PUT US IN THEIR PLACE SO THAT WE FEEL OF WHAT THEY FELT BEFORE, SO NEXT TIME WE KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 22 Feb 2016 09:22
22 Feb 2016 10:45

Feel too much hurt that its broke in piece piece...

22 Feb 2016 17:51

Quote by senseless_Scientist

True sometimes you don't want to do it again , you become lazy because of that thanks for ur sharing

22 Feb 2016 18:20

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

True sometimes you don't want to do it again , you become lazy because of that thanks for ur sharing

sis

22 Feb 2016 18:30

mostly it results in giving up

23 Feb 2016 02:13

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

sis :shy

But those who hurts you or break you used them as your foundation to do better

Your life will be so much better when you start trying to understand and have compassion for people who hurts you instead of just reacting and hurting them back

23 Feb 2016 04:25
Post is hidden!
23 Feb 2016 04:35

Quote by Alexander_Mohon
:hm

:hm

Think hard

23 Feb 2016 04:55

Hmmm...for me it doesn't matter,as long as I've seen there's few ppol appreciate my desire ....

I'm happy what I've done becoz I didn't expect whatever return....

23 Feb 2016 05:07

FOR ME HONESTLY WE CANNOT AVOID TO FEEL HURT BUT I LEARNED NOT TO EXPECT, ,TOO MUCH EXPECTATIONS CAN HURT !!!!

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 23 Feb 2016 05:12
23 Feb 2016 05:13

Quote by azale2477
Hmmm...for me it doesn't matter,as long as I've seen there's few ppol appreciate my desire ....

I'm happy what I've done becoz I didn't expect whatever return.... :P

Yeah, but sometime very disappointing when other people they just see your hard work worthless and never take seriousness on how they treat it, but I know this won't moved nor will stop you for being productive of what you're doing.

MORE POWER TO YOU LEADER , THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH , God bless

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 23 Feb 2016 11:23
23 Feb 2016 05:17

Quote by _HANNAH_
FOR ME HONESTLY WE CANNOT AVOID TO FEEL HURT BUT I LEARNED NOT TO EXPECT, ,TOO MUCH EXPECTATIONS CAN HURT !!!! =]

TRUE MAMENG HANNAH , BUT BECAUSE SOMETIMES TO MUCH CONFIDENT IN OUR SELF ,AND TO MUCH BELIEVED OUR ABILITY THIS WILL MAKE US ,

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 23 Feb 2016 11:28
23 Feb 2016 09:03

My Life Isn't Perfect But Iam Thankful For Everything I Have. and also I seconded to friend azale2477 .

23 Feb 2016 10:26

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

sis :shy

But those who hurts you or break you used them as your foundation to do better

Your life will be so much better when you start trying to understand and have compassion for people who hurts you instead of just reacting and hurting them back

:hb

seen many... Can't hurt anyone anymore... So better stay quiet but they never will get back me like before