International forum: Religion - ¤ DO HUMAN BECOME ANGELS AFTER DEATH ? ¤
Share this topic
19 Feb 2016 11:07

OTHER BELIEF THAT WHEN AN INFANT/BABIES DIE THEY BECOME ANGEL
PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA HERE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HUMAN BECOME ANGELS AFTER DEATH TTHANKS

19 Feb 2016 11:46
Post is hidden!
19 Feb 2016 11:55

...i dont have an idea

19 Feb 2016 12:00

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
OTHER BELIEF THAT WHEN AN INFANT/BABIES DIE THEY BECOME ANGEL
PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA HERE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HUMAN BECOME ANGELS AFTER DEATH TTHANKS

I think the baby when they die and not yet baptized is said to be Tiyanak and an Angel if it is.
And I believe when a person dies and she/he is righteous and kind to other are a true angel n0t just in heaven when they g0ne but to every pers0ns heart with their good memories with him/her.

19 Feb 2016 12:17

Nope.. No heaven no hell.. When ur dead ur dead that's it... Everything else is just utter rubbish believed by gullible ppl that would believe any rubbish anyone tells them .... Here endeth the lesson

19 Feb 2016 12:17

No

19 Feb 2016 12:23

It's An exam this life surely there is a life after death Good or bad will decide our paper work

19 Feb 2016 12:41

NO ONE CAN TELL TO YOU EXACTLY AS OF NOBODY HERE WILL DIE ALREADY THEN ARISE JUST TO TELL US SHE'S/HE'S ANGEL NOw

19 Feb 2016 12:59

No , I don't agree with that how can be a human become angel after death
Human is human
Angel is angel

19 Feb 2016 13:09

Quote by nlime
Nope.. No heaven no hell.. When ur dead ur dead that's it... Everything else is just utter rubbish believed by gullible ppl that would believe any rubbish anyone tells them .... Here endeth the lesson :)

Bro,That is your believe though I am not Christian but I do believe there is a second life after death

19 Feb 2016 13:18

I dn't believe, as dead man's soul can became
in angel Then after the death of all the dead will
be composed of two groups : angel's and devil's

19 Feb 2016 13:29

wht if sinner become an angel wld u like to be alive? If yes then human can be and if no never. Lets sty in imagination

19 Feb 2016 13:46

none of us gone and back again to tho world than Jesus. He died and back bt he never told about that staffs.

19 Feb 2016 13:48

Quote by carterII
wht if sinner become an angel wld u like to be alive? If yes then human can be and if no never. Lets sty in imagination

All sinners after death fall in purgatory to repent for their sin's.
Then they will get to heaven, but they will never become angel's

19 Feb 2016 13:49

Quote by carterII
none of us gone and back again to tho world than Jesus. He died and back bt he never told about that staffs.

19 Feb 2016 15:14

kkkkk what a total lie...they dont.no dead human could become an engel,never!

19 Feb 2016 15:44

Angel can't become human,
Neither the human become angel...
Human beings is different from spirit being although both of them created by Supreme God.

19 Feb 2016 15:45

Have a nice day!

19 Feb 2016 15:47

Quote by Ssandra5
Quote by carterII

All sinners after death fall in purgatory to repent for their sin's.
Then they will get to heaven, but they will never become angel's
:D

There is no purgatory in the Bible Heaven and Hell only When you die either your soul go to Heaven or Hell

19 Feb 2016 16:50

Quote by azale2477
NO ONE CAN TELL TO YOU EXACTLY AS OF NOBODY HERE WILL DIE ALREADY THEN ARISE JUST TO TELL US SHE'S/HE'S ANGEL NOw :haha

Agree woth u sis