International forum: Romance & Friendship - What is Worth it for you?
Share this topic
19 Feb 2016 10:10

What kind of a person you think is "Worth it" and deserve all your "Hardship" .... It is a free situation

19 Feb 2016 11:39

Quote by Princess_Sharu
What kind of a person you think is "Worth it" and deserve all your "Hardship" .... It is a free situation :)

Whom those r trust on me

19 Feb 2016 11:49

Quote by Princess_Sharu
What kind of a person you think is "Worth it" and deserve all your "Hardship" .... It is a free situation :)

Whenever I wake up very early in the morning..All I think is I'm doing this for my daughter..Early to wake up so i can cook s0mething for her for breakfast..Do the House chores,send her to school before I work then fetch her after..It's about everyday..My daughter's future worth every sacrifices I made.Being tired has no space in me.

19 Feb 2016 11:49
Post is hidden!
19 Feb 2016 14:43

Of course my family, friend Princess Sharu.They are my inspiration in my life.And they are the one who make me strong being there mom.

19 Feb 2016 15:29

For me it is worth the most of my family
and all my frnds who trust on me as i'm
trust them

19 Feb 2016 15:41

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Whenever I wake up very early in the morning..All I think is I'm doing this for my daughter..Early to wake up so i can cook s0mething for her for breakfast..Do the House chores,send her to school before I work then fetch her after..It's about everyday..My daughter's future worth every sacrifices I made.Being tired has no space in me.

thanks for sharing" i know your daughter admire you for being such a great mother to her/him? seeing all your sacrifices because that's how i look my mom it's like she's one of a kind and a irreplaceable

19 Feb 2016 15:47

Quote by tita1125
Of course my family, friend Princess Sharu.They are my inspiration in my life.And they are the one who make me strong being there mom.

oh another great mom here thanks for sharing tita i know your daughter/s will always love you and proud at you because you are their mom

19 Feb 2016 15:54

Quote by BBQQ_
my parents and i dont care what kind of parents they are aslong as they are my parents they r all worth it for my all.. i love them so much :family

very good

19 Feb 2016 15:55

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

thanks for sharing" i know your daughter admire you for being such a great mother to her/him? seeing all your sacrifices because that's how i look my mom it's like she's one of a kind and a irreplaceable :)

well your m0m must be proud of you..

19 Feb 2016 16:07

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by lady_topak

thanks for sharing" i know your daughter admire you for being such a great mother to her/him? seeing all your sacrifices because that's how i look my mom it's like she's one of a kind and a irreplaceable :)

well your m0m must be proud of you..

thank you" i hope i can hear that from her... soon

19 Feb 2016 16:10

Family first its for all... And 2nd its better keep hanging till get sure na

19 Feb 2016 17:14

MY FAMILY worth everyting for me and those frnds both in real or in net who knows me inside out and love and accept me for what i am and treats me like real family..giving all understanding and respect no matter what...afterall thats what FAMILY means

19 Feb 2016 17:52

said when you want to know what someone will give you if you give them the piece of information they have asked for: "Do you know where Dave's living now?"

20 Feb 2016 03:31
Post is hidden!
1729 online
Sports news
Ranieri Admits Leicester Are In Relegation Battle
  Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri...
Anichebe Stars As Sunderland See Off Musa’s Leicester
    Nigerian striker Victor Anichebe mad...
Real Madrid Force Barcelona To El Clasico Draw
    By James Agberebi: Barcelona missed...