International forum: Romance & Friendship - LET ME TRY TO HELP (Dear Lady_Topak)
Share this topic
15 Feb 2016 15:33

Hi..Everyone!! Let's Heart to Heart talk.
Love,Friendship or Family issues??Please Let me Help you..Let it out..Ease that burden..I'll be a friend..Mobofree is family.Don't Be sad..You're not alone.

Edited by lady_topak / 15 Feb 2016 15:39
15 Feb 2016 16:03

15 Feb 2016 16:17

thats may be heart to heart na

15 Feb 2016 16:18

How To Deal With A Breakup

This goes for men and women alike. We all just want to be loved. We don’t want to be taken advantage of, and we don’t want to be taken for granted. We want to be appreciated, and loved. What happens, towards the end of a relationship though, when you start to fall out of love with the person you’re with?
Some will address the situation right away, and leave. This can be good, in some cases, preventing future damage and frustration. However, it can also be painful – like ripping a band-aid off all in one fast motion. It depends on your personality, and how bad you feel the relationship has gotten.
For others, ending a relationship may be a long drawn out process. Depending on how long the relationship has lasted up until now, this option may become more likely to take place. The longer the relationship, the harder it is to let go. You’ll think to yourself “I can make this work. I’ve been in love for so long, I’m sure we can change some things around and stay together.” On one hand, sure it is possible.On the other hand, if you’ve known someone as long as you have, what makes you think that they’ll change?
In my opinion, people don’t just change. Or if they do, the changes don’t last very long. The end of a relationship is just another event in your life. It isn’t the most glamorous or joyful moment, but it is as much of a character building moment as any you may ever experience.
My advice is to come to terms with the fact that some things have an end. This doesn’t mean you have to wish for them to end, but knowing that it may happen someday will help prepare you, if it does. Enjoy the moments you have, and love the one you’re with. As they say, it is better to have love and lost, then to never have loved at all.

15 Feb 2016 16:20

calling san po ba ako makakahanap ng gwapong jowa na loyal

15 Feb 2016 16:20

Quote by senseless_Scientist
:walk thats may be heart to heart na :P

15 Feb 2016 16:24

Quote by Princess_Sharu
:phone calling san po ba ako makakahanap ng gwapong jowa na loyal :shy

Hi..Princess!! It will never be hard to a pretty girl like you to find a hands0me prince.. Right guys.. At the right time Lil Sis..

15 Feb 2016 16:25

Quote by lady_topak

:lol

as brother sister/ friend na... Say your bf to not mind

15 Feb 2016 16:26

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

Hi..Princess!! It will never be hard to a pretty girl like you to find a hands0me prince.. Right guys.. At the right time Lil Sis..

am also handsome Prince na... Say her to look at me

15 Feb 2016 16:28

Quote by lady_topak

as brother sister/ friend na... Say your bf to not mind :P

what?? can you please repeat the Question Mr.Senseless_Scientist

15 Feb 2016 16:31

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

am also handsome Prince na... Say her to look at me :P

..Princess_Sharu S0me0nes claiming His your prince... So What can you say about it.

15 Feb 2016 16:33

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by lady_topak

as brother sister/ friend na... Say your bf to not mind :P

what?? can you please repeat the Question Mr.Senseless_Scientist

I mean with me so... may be your bf will react this na

15 Feb 2016 16:34

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by lady_topak

..Princess_Sharu S0me0nes claiming His your prince... So What can you say about it. :time

i know that guy Dj topak that guy is a universal bf he will only hurt me in the end

15 Feb 2016 16:36

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by lady_topak

..Princess_Sharu S0me0nes claiming His your prince... So What can you say about it. :time

oye she not in toilet... She have in my inbox now so don't need

15 Feb 2016 16:38

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by lady_topak

i know that guy Dj topak that guy is a universal bf he will only hurt me in the end :ff

how much she understand me

15 Feb 2016 16:45

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by lady_topak

i know that guy Dj topak that guy is a universal bf he will only hurt me in the end :ff

hahaha ...very smart girl.. You deserve s0meone better Princess

15 Feb 2016 16:48

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by lady_topak

hahaha ...very smart girl.. You deserve s0meone better Princess :ball

yeah because am not better am best

15 Feb 2016 16:50

Quote by lady_topak

oye she not in toilet... She have in my inbox now so don't need :xe

i'm on my room don't put me on your inbox

15 Feb 2016 16:51

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

yeah because am not better am best :P

You are not just MR.UNIVERSE you are also MR. AIR

15 Feb 2016 16:53

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Princess_Sharu

yeah because am not better am best :P

really consistent huh