International forum: Romance & Friendship - DID YOU MISS SOMEONE?
Share this topic
15 Feb 2016 08:22

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYBODY BECOZ....YOU JUST WANT TO THINK ABOUT SOMEONE YOU MISS A LOT?

Edited by azale2477 / 20 Feb 2016 02:00
15 Feb 2016 09:26

past life and some text missing

15 Feb 2016 09:32

Quote by azale2477
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYBODY BECOZ....YOU JUST WANT TO THINK ABOUT SOMEONE YOU MISS A LOT? :P

Yes I always think about Charmie, thats why I did'nt talk to others.

15 Feb 2016 09:34

i've already experinced this i was used to spend tym with sum close friends here until i met a girl wh0 became my everything i just love thinking bwt her all d tym, i miz her

15 Feb 2016 09:34

_so muchhhh

15 Feb 2016 09:37
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 09:40

Maybe alot

15 Feb 2016 09:42

No/:no

15 Feb 2016 09:45

yes i missing foods

15 Feb 2016 09:47

Missing more than one

15 Feb 2016 09:50

Quote by azale2477
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ANYBODY BECOZ....YOU JUST WANT TO THINK ABOUT SOMEONE YOU MISS A LOT? :P

15 Feb 2016 09:54

Here ? on mobo ? Nope ! I never miss anybody___.

15 Feb 2016 10:06

The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!

The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages.

[

Edited by azale2477 / 20 Mar 2016 01:22
15 Feb 2016 10:08

IT's SPRING TIME ON IMC

we are here to present our anniversary special...hoping that we bring a bit excitement to everyone of us.I'm so lucky to have all you guys on IMC,...willing to listened,so helpful, no complaints on all task I required to do and so on....Ur humbly respect me as your leader despite I'm not the powerful one...The people who are responsible behind why IMC still alive and hyper....thank you so much...
special thanks to this ff.personality who are most ddcted to IMC GROUP...
(clixsters) He's not particularly belong to the group,but his concerned more than enough sinced IMC was created....like a plants,..he take care of us untill we are in blossoms...(_hannah_) thanks to this amazing woman who never tired in organizing IMC events...(Angel_Smile) to this lovely one who always welling to design group logo despite on her hectic work schedules...(Alynna) losing her mod post while shes on IMC.,the questions why? had no answer yet....(babe24) my CO-FOUNDER that always on my side no matter what...(Lovelyes) this beautiful one that makes IMC colorful everyday...(Shekinahglory23) you never be afraid coz of IMC hero...

(cursed_one) the inspiration of all,the aspiring new IMC event organizer...(lhaine24) she's my inspiration,.. as of how of she's being martier of her love life,that is how I courage to pursue this group... (Shona) the sweeties woman on IMC and on entire MOBOFREE... (Anjhali24) innocents,... but welling to fight for the freedom of her rights...(Gabriella) on IMC... (glenjoy) IMC baby sister...(dhiane) and to our beloved sis dhiane, even your not here coz of your job,..WE all know that your heart always belong to us..we miss you...(babez_kid) for you KIDDA,...your the reason why PINAY_BEAUTIES had courage to transform IMC...thanks for all your support...

I MAY NOT THE PERFECT LEADER..,I'VE NO WORRIES, BECOZ YOU ARE ALL GUYZ MY PERFECT MENTORS....
azale2477

LET'S PROCEED TO OUR MAIN EVENT.....

THE
VARIETY
PRESENTS

FROM ALL IMC ZONES AND WINGS....

IMC INTERNATIONAL

IMC INDIA ZONE

IMC-KARNATAKA

IMC-GUJARAT

IMC-TAMILNADU

IMC-PUNJAB

IMC-MAHARASHTRA

IMC- Royals Rajsthan Group

IMC BANGLADESH ZONE

IMC _NEGERIAN

IMC_GHANA

IMC_KENYAN

IMC_LITHUANIA

IMC_VIETNAM

IMC_PAKISTAN_ZONE

Edited by azale2477 / 14 Mar 2016 00:08
15 Feb 2016 10:10

Quote by NaeEm..
i've already experinced this i was used to spend tym with sum close friends here until i met a girl wh0 became my everything i just love thinking bwt her all d tym, i miz her

Your memories can stop your breath while thinking off those

Then you smile a bit seems ur crazy

15 Feb 2016 10:10

ωιηηєяѕ мαкє α нαвιт σƒ мαηυƒα¢тυяιηg тнєιя σωη ρσѕιтινє єχρє¢тαтισηѕ ιη α∂ναη¢є σƒ тнє єνєηт.

тнιѕ єνєηт ¢яєαтє∂ єχ¢ℓυѕινє σηℓу ƒσя αℓℓ ιм¢ηιαηѕ ωнσ нαѕ кησωℓє∂gє ση gℓιттєяѕ мαкιηg, єνєяуσηє ωєяє ιηνιтє∂.....

THIS EVENT HAD 2 CATEGORIES:

1. PROFESSIONAL = A KIND OF CONTENDERS WHO ARE EFFICIENT ON GLITTERS MAKING...

2. AMATEUR = JUST LEARNED ON HOW TO MAKE GLITTERS...

UPON REGISTRATIONS YOU CAN CATEGORIZE YOURSELF ON WHICH CATEGORY YOU WANT TO COMPIT ON THE PLAYOFF...

ON THIS EVENT WE DON'T NEED VOTES FROM THE USERS,...WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FROM OUR RESPECTED MODS,AND SELECTED LEVEL7 USERS AS OUR BOARD OF JUDGES.

JUDGES RULES FOR GIVING PERCENTAGE:

1.) 50% = GIVE AT LESS 200 WORDS (INTERPRETATION OF YOUR ENTRY)

2.) 50% = CREATIVITY

Edited by azale2477 / 24 May 2016 05:08
15 Feb 2016 10:12

Quote by LeandRa...RaeLiN
Here ? on mobo ? Nope ! I never miss anybody___.

Really

Maybe you always do trouble that's why

15 Feb 2016 10:12

Quote by _simplyme14_
_so muchhhh :(

Miss you too

15 Feb 2016 10:14

Yes, sometime's i'm miss a lot for someone, but i'm try
forget him and leave everything in the past

Edited by Ssandra5 / 15 Feb 2016 10:37
15 Feb 2016 10:15

Yes right now am missing sm1 special. am talking about ....... misn u alot