International forum: Education - WHAT IS THE BEST THING YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR PARENTS??
Share this topic
12 Feb 2016 18:04

WHAT IS THE BEST THING WE LEARNED FROM OUR PARENTS...

well...no other than the best teacher is our parents FOR ME THE BEST THING I'VE EVER LEARNED FROM MY PARENTS IS ......

My parents taught me that what I had or didn’t have was a result of work. If I wanted ‘extras,’ I had to work for them. If I didn’t have something, it was because I didn’t work hard enough for it. My family was poor so we all had to pitch, in some way or another. Now I know that if I want something, I need to focus on it and work at it.

And also I learnt. ..from my parents is to NEVER waste your talents....

22 Feb 2016 11:19

Quote by _HANNAH_
WHAT IS THE BEST THING WE LEARNED FROM OUR PARENTS...

well...no other than the best teacher is our parents FOR ME THE BEST THING I'VE EVER LEARNED FROM MY PARENTS IS ......

My parents taught me that what I had or didn’t have was a result of work. If I wanted ‘extras,’ I had to work for them. If I didn’t have something, it was because I didn’t work hard enough for it. My family was poor so we all had to pitch, in some way or another. Now I know that if I want something, I need to focus on it and work at it.

And also I learnt. ..from my parents is to NEVER waste your talents....

22 Feb 2016 11:19

I firmly believe that drawing is the fundamental prerequisite for success in representational painting.  There is no way around it,,No excuses to be made if an artist wants to be an excellent, or even simply competent, painter. Good drawing is inextricably linked to good painting.

HERE'S MOBOFREE DRAWING CONTEST TO OPEN UP YOUR TALENT IN DRAWING ,,LET'S EXPOSE OUR TALENT ,LET'S EMBRACED OUR HIDING BEST TALENT

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO SHOW THEIR TALENT IN DRAWING ,,JUST SIMPLY ...DRAW AS BEST AS YOU CAN COLORED OR BLACK (PENCIL) AND EXPLAIN WHAT DOES IT MEAN OF YOUR DRAWING

HERE'S MY DRAWING EXPLANATION

My drawing is EAGLE and ROSE means like an eagles it has a powers of independence, vision and strength. We can see why the eagle has been, and still is, revered. The eagles home is the freedom of the sky. He spends most of his time fearlessly flying high above, bridging heaven and earth, scanning below carefully,while the rose is represent of my name that considered a symbol of balance.The beauty of this flower expresses promise, hope, and new beginnings. It is contrasted by thorns symbolizing defense, loss, thoughtlessness and love.

(1.)PARTICIPANTS MUST BE IN LEVEL 3 AND UP...

(2.)DRAW AS BEST AS YOU CAN / DOWN LOADING FROM ANY WEB SITE IS AUTOMATICALLY VOID /WON'T BE ACCEPTED. ...

(3.) DRAWING EXPLANATION SHOULD NOT MORE THAN 500 WORDS..

(1.)1st PLACE = 15,000 MOBOPOINTS

(2.) 2nd PLACE = 13,000 MOBOPOINTS

(3.) 3rd PLACE = 11,000 MOBOPOINTS

(4.) 4th PLACE = 9,000 MOBOPOINTS

(5.) 5th PLACE = 7,000 MOBOPOINTS

PLUSES 》》

(1.) OF EXTRA SPECIAL REWARDS FOR THOSE 5 WINNERS OF MOBOFREE DRAWING CONTEST

(2.) LOGO WITH THE DESIGN OF YOUR DRAWING AS THE MEMORY OF REMEMBRANCE. ..

(1.) MR.CLIXSTERS aka DANIEL DE LOS SANTOS》》MODERATOR/FORUM MOD INTERNATIONAL/SENIOR MODERATOR

(2.) MR.KHANJ aka khanjooo 》 》MODERATOR/INDIA FORUM MODERATOR/SENIOR MODERATOR

(3.) MISS RHEMZKY_26 aka rhemzoy 》》 MODERATOR/INTERNATIONAL MODERATOR/SENIOR MODERATOR

(4.) MISS AZALE aka azaling 》 》 IMC FOUNDER/WILLING TO TEACH FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO LEARNED HOW TO POST LINK AND GLITTERS IN FORUMS

(5.)MR. Syful-islma aka syfung the great 》 》MODERATOR/FOR ANY INQUIRES FELL FREE TO ASK/MODERATOR LEVEL 12

(6.) MR . AMIT786 aka amitoo the lover boy 》 》
MODERATOR /MODERATOR FORUM INDIA

(7.) MR . R.O.S.H aka THE ROSHY JUDGE EVER 》 》ACTIVE USER LEVEL 7 /INDIA / NO COMMENTS FOR HIS WORK AS BEING ONE OF THE JUDGES

MORE TO BE ADDED

WITH THE COOPERATION OF IMC STAFFS and MEMBERS

APPROVED BY MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATIONS

ORGANIZER 》 》 cursed-one  》 》CO-FOUNDER IMC GROUP ,