International forum: Romance & Friendship - NOW DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FORGET YOUR TRUE LOVE? ... DID TRUE LOVE REALLY GONE?
Share this topic
12 Feb 2016 17:36

It sad when you saw the person once you love already move on and your still not... your still in the moment of savoring all the happy memories you have together that brings you much in pain... that kind of pain that almost kills you but all you can do is to let the tears falling above your cheeks..... NOW DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FORGET YOUR TRUE LOVE? ... DID TRUE LOVE REALLY GONE?

15 Feb 2016 09:26
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 10:55

Its easy
Control ur mind and make busy to ur self in ur work or spend much more time in ur hobby

15 Feb 2016 10:57

Quote by Hitu231.
Its easy
Control ur mind and make busy to ur self in ur work or spend much more time in ur hobby

Not bro, it is not easy For it's need a lot time

Edited by Ssandra5 / 15 Feb 2016 10:57
15 Feb 2016 11:39

No idea, its took a long time u to forget ur love to somone.. Time will tell and wil heal,,bfr u say its gone..and u not love him anymore

15 Feb 2016 12:21

These words might be difficult for you to swallow, and maybe even sound insensitive. Breaking up is tough, even if you're the one that left the relationship. But it's important to acknowledge that life goes on and that the pain you are feeling is a natural part of the human heartbreak and the healing process..

Edited by christine123 / 15 Feb 2016 12:22
15 Feb 2016 12:24
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 12:24
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 12:26

I am thinking my future wife passed this valentines day with whom... Going to kiss whom... Oye hear am never kissed anyone and yet virgin too... Please don't do anything bad... Am innocent about this love... Please you also be na

15 Feb 2016 12:28
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 12:34

Quote by o0o_Cute_babie_o0o
Quote by senseless_Scientist
I am thinking my future wife passed this valentines day with whom... Going to kiss whom... Oye hear am never kissed anyone and yet virgin too... Please don't do anything bad... Am innocent about this love... Please you also be na ;(

... not say about in this sensitive

am senseless na... How can I say anything sensitive

15 Feb 2016 12:40
Post is hidden!
15 Feb 2016 12:42

... not say about in this sensitive

am senseless na... How can I say anything sensitive =]

:kick

who teach you to give kick

15 Feb 2016 12:46

I am thinking my future wife passed this valentines day with whom... Going to kiss whom... Oye hear am never kissed anyone and yet virgin too... Please don't do anything bad... Am innocent about this love... Please you also be na ;(

15 Feb 2016 12:51

Quote by azale2477

:lol

truly... Am not kissed anyone... And others too far too... I am fresh and totally have no poison...

15 Feb 2016 13:05

I believe the true love never gone, it always forgives u, it always accepts u wat u r, and true love never forgets u. Its very hard to forget ur love, if its a true love, after years it can get calm and be kept in the bottom of ur heart but it doesn't dissapear, u just seem u forget it.

15 Feb 2016 13:17

Quote by ladyihzai
No idea, its took a long time u to forget ur love to somone.. Time will tell and wil heal,,bfr u say its gone..and u not love him anymore =]

Its easy but if its too evil ull wish it will just vanish like cursed fire no i mean its not true its hell mistakes to be involved in a relationship tht has been created by force u dream to hv a wonderful life but it will just colide coz un ending selfishness carry it till u die tht is the price of bein too naive bout an abuser real or cyber relationship can be a hell of dangers so better be stayin on my own for the rest the whole life thn trying to understand a crazy idiot tht had been takin advantage and u can't expect anythin but a stab at the at back time n time till ull die

15 Feb 2016 13:31

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
No idea, its took a long time u to forget ur love to somone.. Time will tell and wil heal,,bfr u say its gone..and u not love him anymore =]

Its easy but if its too evil ull wish it will just vanish like cursed fire no i mean its not true its hell mistakes to be involved in a relationship tht has been created by force u dream to hv a wonderful life but it will just colide coz un ending selfishness carry it till u die tht is the price of bein too naive bout an abuser real or cyber relationship can be a hell of dangers so better be stayin on my own for the rest the whole life thn trying to understand a crazy idiot tht had been takin advantage and u can't expect anythin but a stab at the at back time n time till ull die :cry

Pachina ampalayang ampalaya anyway thanks for sharing though i feel that there is a deep source of emotion on it

15 Feb 2016 13:32

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai

Its easy but if its too evil ull wish it will just vanish like cursed fire no i mean its not true its hell mistakes to be involved in a relationship tht has been created by force u dream to hv a wonderful life but it will just colide coz un ending selfishness carry it till u die tht is the price of bein too naive bout an abuser real or cyber relationship can be a hell of dangers so better be stayin on my own for the rest the whole life thn trying to understand a crazy idiot tht had been takin advantage and u can't expect anythin but a stab at the at back time n time till ull die :cry

Parang TOTOO na to

15 Feb 2016 13:34
Post is hidden!