International forum: Education - Does Character & Attitude Relays On Educational Attainment?
Share this topic
5 Feb 2016 21:38

I often hear that education molds onez character and attitude but as far as i can see its not always true....whats your opinion?

8 Feb 2016 09:35

Quote by cr33pyface
I often hear that education molds onez character and attitude but as far as i can see its not always true....whats your opinion?

Not all miss creep its whats w/in ur ♡ heart that values the most

8 Feb 2016 09:45

Sometime its true not always. Its the heart who shows character...

8 Feb 2016 11:02

nope, character is a choice.. u choose to be who u are.. and what u will be..

8 Feb 2016 11:11

Quote by china24
Quote by cr33pyface

Not all miss creep its whats w/in ur ♡ heart that values the most :)

i agree to that sis..i think education have not much relation with one's character....i think it on how pure their heart ..thanks po sa opinion

8 Feb 2016 11:12

Quote by Rahill khan
Sometime its true not always. Its the heart who shows character...

thanks for the opinion hun

8 Feb 2016 11:13

Quote by cursed-one
nope, character is a choice.. u choose to be who u are.. and what u will be.. :yu

definitely correct sis...what we will be depends on the choice we make...being bad or good is by choice thanks for sharing po

8 Feb 2016 11:17

Knop

8 Feb 2016 11:18

Think Education can help.. It can mould you to better understanding or worse. Depending on what ur being taught ..it's stronger than ppl realise .... (terrorists r educated to hate). Tho It's a choice of character... Education definitely does influence attitudes..

8 Feb 2016 12:05

Quote by cr33pyface

Education gives us knowledge to guide everyone through enhancing it as we grow" i think our character and attitude is a choice like what i learned from my religion class god gives us free will to choose which path will we go this only two options "good or bad" i also want to use my free will to inform others that its not the religion and not your mind that full of knowledge that could really save us but on how you leave your life here" and oh! one more thing and also our family and friends or the people we most hangout with are the other contributor of our personality"

8 Feb 2016 12:11

Yeh that's why lots of ppl here are ignorant dumbasses.. Because they hangout with other ignorant dumbasses

8 Feb 2016 12:26

Quote by nlime
Yeh that's why lots of ppl here are ignorant dumbasses.. Because they hangout with other ignorant dumbasses :wh

ops! but still considered the free we have" it's still your choice at the end of it" don't put all the blames to others whoever they are? those a lot of people you where referring at

8 Feb 2016 12:32

Sometimes psychologists talk about inner and outer locus of control. People with an "inner locus" are satisfied from within, looking to satisfy themselves and worry less about what other people think. People with an outer locus, on the other hand, are pleasers. While self-sacrifice can seem like a character trait that's desirable, pleasing others to please yourself keeps other people in the driver's seat. If you want to take control of your life and your developing character, learn to worry about doing what you think is right, not what your boss, your partner, or other forces in your life tell you.

Edited by christine123 / 8 Feb 2016 12:33
8 Feb 2016 12:38

Quote by glenjoy
Knop

thanks sa post po

8 Feb 2016 12:39

Quote by nlime
Think Education can help.. It can mould you to better understanding or worse. Depending on what ur being taught ..it's stronger than ppl realise .... (terrorists r educated to hate). Tho It's a choice of character... Education definitely does influence attitudes..

yup you have a point my frnd...education is one way to mould us...but still depends on the choice..thanks for the opinion

8 Feb 2016 12:40

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by cr33pyface

Education gives us knowledge to guide everyone through enhancing it as we grow" i think our character and attitude is a choice like what i learned from my religion class god gives us free will to choose which path will we go this only two options "good or bad" i also want to use my free will to inform others that its not the religion and not your mind that full of knowledge that could really save us but on how you leave your life here" and oh! one more thing and also our family and friends or the people we most hangout with are the other contributor of our personality" :prayer

very well said sis sharut full of knowledge which readers can get..thanks a lot

8 Feb 2016 12:41

Quote by nlime
Yeh that's why lots of ppl here are ignorant dumbasses.. Because they hangout with other ignorant dumbasses :wh

still its up to us whether we follow the path of the people we hangout my frnd

8 Feb 2016 12:42

Quote by christine123
Sometimes psychologists talk about inner and outer locus of control. People with an "inner locus" are satisfied from within, looking to satisfy themselves and worry less about what other people think. People with an outer locus, on the other hand, are pleasers. While self-sacrifice can seem like a character trait that's desirable, pleasing others to please yourself keeps other people in the driver's seat. If you want to take control of your life and your developing character, learn to worry about doing what you think is right, not what your boss, your partner, or other forces in your life tell you.

very true sis

8 Feb 2016 12:45

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by cr33pyface

Education gives us knowledge to guide everyone through enhancing it as we grow" i think our character and attitude is a choice like what i learned from my religion class god gives us free will to choose which path will we go this only two options "good or bad" i also want to use my free will to inform others that its not the religion and not your mind that full of knowledge that could really save us but on how you leave your life here" and oh! one more thing and also our family and friends or the people we most hangout with are the other contributor of our personality" :prayer

very well said sis sharut full of knowledge which readers can get..thanks a lot

Did i nailed it sis where's my star

8 Feb 2016 13:18

Some people have double charector. One is their inborn charector which they hide behind a mask and project a fake calculated charector in public to impress others for their own benifit. Education can only change their outward projected charector but behind the mask their real charector is always there.