Share this topic
4 Feb 2016 18:33

Have you ever love someone out of pity? will it be fair to love someone back just because you felt pity on him? what are the disadvantages and advantages of this type of relationship, if there is? post your opinions here and share your ideas

5 Feb 2016 08:34

yes" before the advantage is you feel secured at your feelings because he loves me more than what i feel towards him" he really care so much about you that is one of it's perks i guest ? while on the other hand i feel guilty and my conscience never stop bagging me so i end up the relationship because i don't want to make it worst"
and also i realize that is not fair to him"

5 Feb 2016 10:31

It is not love, and pity after time
will be closed. I'm never would want, as
someone to love me just out of pity

Edited by Ssandra5 / 5 Feb 2016 10:38
5 Feb 2016 11:49

i have.. and actually.. well i just also end up breaking up.. i called it break up out of guilt..

5 Feb 2016 11:50

Love have many splendored things., This only the way i couldexpress my feelings here, i dont know whats my feelings to this man, i fall in love with him.already,maybe through with his qualitiies having his humbleness,hardworking, loving, caring and respectfull to me.But the only thing the disadvantages are complicated.

5 Feb 2016 11:50

5 Feb 2016 12:08

Sorry but I d0nt have mercy!!!

5 Feb 2016 12:09

No never!

5 Feb 2016 12:14

Is not be fair of two person..the one who suffer feeling cuz of pity, I dont want this kind of relation.. lulugain aq nian,

5 Feb 2016 13:44

Quote by Ssandra5
:ohno It is not love, and pity after time
will be closed. I'm never would want, as
someone to love me just out of pity
:hm

i agree sis

5 Feb 2016 13:59

Love has nothing to do wth pity dont ever love someone out of pity!

5 Feb 2016 14:20

yeah u r coming,thats it...there some sence men u gat it!

5 Feb 2016 14:21
Post is hidden!
5 Feb 2016 14:27

Quote by Princess_Sharu
yes" before the advantage is you feel secured at your feelings because he loves me more than what i feel towards him" he really care so much about you that is one of it's perks i guest ? while on the other hand i feel guilty and my conscience never stop bagging me so i end up the relationship because i don't want to make it worst"
and also i realize that is not fair to him"

yup sis not fair to both..i never had this type of relationship....not effective i think

5 Feb 2016 14:35

Quote by cursed-one
i have.. and actually.. well i just also end up breaking up.. i called it break up out of guilt.. :D

thanks po sa pagshare ng idea

5 Feb 2016 14:36

Quote by tita1125
Love have many splendored things., This only the way i couldexpress my feelings here, i dont know whats my feelings to this man, i fall in love with him.already,maybe through with his qualitiies having his humbleness,hardworking, loving, caring and respectfull to me.But the only thing the disadvantages are complicated.

thanks for the post po

5 Feb 2016 14:37

Quote by lady_topak
Sorry but I d0nt have mercy!!! :xe

ngaks salamat po sa post

5 Feb 2016 14:40

Quote by Rahill khan
No never!

most fair thinking hun

5 Feb 2016 14:41

Quote by ladyihzai
Is not be fair of two person..the one who suffer feeling cuz of pity, I dont want this kind of relation.. lulugain aq nian, :lol

korek ka sis

5 Feb 2016 14:42

Quote by Marieee
Love has nothing to do wth pity dont ever love someone out of pity!

thanks for your opinion