International forum: Romance & Friendship - Does Love And Like Mean The Same Thing?
Share this topic
4 Feb 2016 12:16

Examples

I like a girl...does that mean the same thing as saying I love her?

Please share your opinion

Edited by Syful-islma / 4 Feb 2016 12:17
4 Feb 2016 16:27
Post is hidden!
4 Feb 2016 16:30

no it's not mean same

4 Feb 2016 16:30
Post is hidden!
4 Feb 2016 16:37

We love them whom we like... But its not gf bf love... This love depend on relation... we love them whom we like and we like them whom we love... Same means na.... But its also have difference... We use love for them to whom we like so much...

4 Feb 2016 16:39

Quote by senseless_Scientist
We love them whom we like... But its not gf bf love... This love depend on relation... we love them whom we like and we like them whom we love... Same means na.... But its also have difference... We use love for them to whom we like so much... :war

I think u r rit maybe I was wrong

4 Feb 2016 16:43
Post is hidden!
4 Feb 2016 16:44
Post is hidden!
4 Feb 2016 16:52

Love and Like are same but Something diffrece love for all but like isn't for all. Any one person can't like without love. Love is a important part of like

4 Feb 2016 17:24

Not same

4 Feb 2016 17:47

definitely no" when we say "like" it's just like equivalent of having a crush or showing admiration towards someone maybe because he/she smart, talented or even beautiful" while on love you are using your heart on seeing all behind his/her imperfection and accept it perfectly despite of all negatives she/he has"

4 Feb 2016 17:49

Quote by Princess_Sharu
definitely no" when we say "like" it's just like equivalent of having a crush or showing admiration towards someone maybe because he/she smart, talented or even beautiful" while on love you are using your heart on seeing all behind his/her imperfection and accept it perfectly despite of all negatives she/he has"

Absoluty riggt bunso

4 Feb 2016 17:56

Not same

4 Feb 2016 19:18

if you like Sth'I think it was for a short period of time'and like opten use to talk about non living thing'but if you love Sth or sb or Smone. it really mean u lv it fully.

5 Feb 2016 00:28

no its not the same, you can like some one or something without loving it. love comes from ur heart not w@ u see or feel

5 Feb 2016 03:03

Quote by Alexander_Mohon
Quote by ice710
Quote by Alexander_Mohon
I LikE YoU buT I LovE soMEonE eLsE (ICE710), sEe iF uUu FinD soME diFFeRenCE hErE.
u r talking bout a two different person, one u like and the other one is u love, thats the difference

sorrY I donT LikE uUu (haha)
BuT I LovE uUu
Now TalkinG about onE n onLY
mY suPErsTar mY BBQQ
is iT OK now ??

Its called companionship u can loved and u can't depending how the situation is if u r a mistress, best fren a fren a sibling a son a daughter a husband a wife even same race w/ same doubts n fears same emotion ull get loved in the same ways like same intense feeling but not the same way of expressing loved can be too mysterious if its the works of it r too power fuĺl and unexpected.. people lives r too fragile bout love but nature endures mistakes bout love thou shall not delt love by rules shall earn fire at the same time....

5 Feb 2016 05:58

NO....COS LIKE IS SOMETHING ABOUT UR LIKING HIM/HER BECAUSE OF THE PHYSICAL APPERANCE OR ABOUT THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF ONE PERSON OR ABOUT HIS ATTITUDE THAT U WANT
AND LOVE IS WHAT U FEEL FOR ANOTHER PERSON. WHATS IN UR HEART THAT SAYS SO WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION WHY.

5 Feb 2016 13:49

Not de same n wil never mean de same!

5 Feb 2016 19:51

No its nt da same

6 Feb 2016 11:34

Like Goes With Friendship While Love Goes With Relationship