International forum: Other - conflict between Philippines & china because of claiming the Scarborough or kalayaan island in Philippines west sea! how do you solved it?
Share this topic
29 Apr 2014 01:37

Yesterday! April 27, 2014
Around 4 O'Clock in the afternoon at malacanang palace, Manila, Philippines.
The mutual treaty defense between united state of America was sign up in the presence of witness to confirmed these agreement...
Do you think this is the best best way to resolved the conflict?
Thanks!

29 Apr 2014 01:42

This bilateral Agreement could be the best way to secured the sovereignty of the Philippines against China?

29 Apr 2014 01:46

Did the united state of America sustained his promised?
I know in terms of weapons and military America is really capable to counter any countries in the world!
Do you have any reaction about this cases?

29 Apr 2014 03:37

i thnk china needs to c0operate to bring ds issues to d w0rld court...(i dnt knw what we called that)and yes..america can sustained their pr0mise like they did b4..when they help us against japan...remember...they return jejeje..phils.always rely america when it c0mes to ds kind of issues...
thank u pres.Barrack 0bama 4 visiting philippines

29 Apr 2014 03:48

Quote by quiete
i thnk china needs to c0operate to bring ds issues to d w0rld court...(i dnt knw what we called that)and yes..america can sustained their pr0mise like they did b4..when they help us against japan...remember...they return jejeje..phils.always rely america when it c0mes to ds kind of issues...
thank u pres.Barrack 0bama 4 visiting philippines :)

China never recognized ITLOS-international law of the sea, the diplomatic protest has been submitted to united nation for arbitrary decision.
What would be the next move if China never recognized the decision of arbitrary tribunal?

Edited by clixsters / 29 Apr 2014 03:51
29 Apr 2014 03:54

29 Apr 2014 04:43

Quote by clixsters
Quote by quiete
thank u pres.Barrack 0bama 4 visiting philippines :)

China never recognized ITLOS-international law of the sea, the diplomatic protest has been submitted to united nation for arbitrary decision.
What would be the next move if China never recognized the decision of arbitrary tribunal? ;(

then that w0uld be a big pr0blem 4 us

Edited by quiete / 29 Apr 2014 04:44
29 Apr 2014 07:27

Yes!

30 Oct 2014 12:18

I dont know . Its not my job

7 Nov 2014 02:11

Regardless of what treaty Ph & US would agreed on Chinese Government would never bow down on these terms..

China is on a campaign of claiming the whole god damn southeastern part of asia ,they even have conflict with Japan and the rest of thier asian neigbhor's.. Theyre' Government is Bully in terms of claiming territorial areas.. Masyadong kinakawawa nila ang pilipinas dahil alam nila na walang kapasidad itong (pinas) na mkipag sabayan in terms of sandatahang lakas at teknolohiya..

Ngayun anjan c US na handang tumulong kamo kapalit na gawin tayong tuta.. well sabagay matagal na ang pilipinas na naging tuta ng amerika. Kung hindi lang puno rin mga buwaya at gahaman ang gobyerno an aking bansa eh di matagal na sanang umunlad ang bansa sa mga tulong na natatanggap ng amerika..

Just my opinion tho

7 Jan 2015 16:47

Quote by Wafa-waseem
:)

Ohno am a conflict wafu so I need to change my name to tatu

7 Jan 2015 16:53

Thanks for the feedback

27 May 2015 14:20

THE BEST THING IS TO BRING THE ISSUE TO THE WORLD HIGH COURT

2 Aug 2016 01:07

Sad to say we can't solved that
Even our government officials
Until now they don't know how to resolved that.

Edited by c.merlyn27 / 2 Aug 2016 07:46
1 Sep 2016 19:10

Hoping for the best