Share this topic
23 Jan 2016 07:34

Some of us having an intimate relationship with their pets.
Why our Pet's become our Best Friend
?

23 Jan 2016 07:37

Personally I have 9 in my house..but among my 9 pets my Saint Benard is most loveable comparing to 8...

23 Jan 2016 07:38

They are my best friend and my buddies.

25 Jan 2016 17:18

My bestfriend human not pet

25 Jan 2016 17:20

humanity jindabad

25 Jan 2016 17:29

Quote by clixsters
Personally I have 9 in my house..but among my 9 pets my Saint Benard is most loveable comparing to 8...
:)

i have 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 critical hamster in the house" but i am not really a pet lover and i'm not at touch at any of them because the only pet i considered my best friend died a long time ago suffering from a tumor on her breast"

25 Jan 2016 17:35

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by clixsters

i have 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 critical hamster in the house" but i am not really a pet lover and i'm not at touch at any of them because the only pet i considered my best friend died a long time ago suffering from a tumor on her breast"

Ohh so sad bunso

25 Jan 2016 17:42

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by clixsters

Ohh so sad bunso :(

i am move on now kuya" it's just that i mis hanging-out around him seeing him waiting for me to come home"

25 Jan 2016 17:52

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Princess_Sharu

i am move on now kuya" it's just that i mis hanging-out around him seeing him waiting for me to come home"

Good bunso,no one stay with us forever so thats great moved by u bunso

25 Jan 2016 17:56

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by Hitu231.

Good bunso,no one stay with us forever so thats great moved by u bunso

yeah there is no such a word for forever kuya because the only thing we can live with is only for a lifetime

25 Jan 2016 20:24

My dog Scooter is my faithful companion. He's 10 years old and goes with me everywhere!

25 Jan 2016 23:12

25 Jan 2016 23:13

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by clixsters

25 Jan 2016 23:14

Sad story?

13 Oct 2016 16:42

Quote by clixsters
?

When you hit problems, oftenly your "human friends" giving advice and words that you dont really need.
Pets dont do that kind of thing

When you get trouble and when you're sadly hiding in your tiny room, your pet comes toward you, putting its head on your lap, it stays still while watching you with its cute face and DOESNT INTERRUPT or JUDGING your crying.

Sometimes people dont need a voice to calm them down, what they need is togetherness to get thru the hardness. Pets give us this.
That's why people assume pets are one of their bestfriends

Edited by Dear_Dara / 13 Oct 2016 16:46
13 Oct 2016 16:52

Quote by Dear_Dara
Quote by clixsters
?

When you hit problems, oftenly your "human friends" giving advice and words that you dont really need.
Pets dont do that kind of thing

When you get trouble and when you're sadly hiding in your tiny room, your pet comes toward you, putting its head on your lap, it stays still while watching you with its cute face and DOESNT INTERRUPT or JUDGING your crying.

Sometimes people dont need a voice to calm them down, what they need is togetherness to get thru the hardness. Pets give us this.
That's why people assume pets are one of their bestfriends

really true