International forum: Jobs and Career - What Do You Really Think About Journalists?
Share this topic
21 Jan 2016 20:03

What Do You Really Think About Journalists?

Do You Think Journalists Are Good People?

Why a Lot of People Don't Like Journalists?

22 Jan 2016 09:00

Journalist is a so powerful one what can raise and destroy country's fame... Its a very good job... But my suggestion is please journalists don't show a little matter with a big title that many thing happened because its destroy your country's image to others country

22 Jan 2016 09:24

Quote by senseless_Scientist
Journalist is a so powerful one what can raise and destroy country's fame... Its a very good job... But my suggestion is please journalists don't show a little matter with a big title that many thing happened because its destroy your country's image to others country :)

Agree

22 Jan 2016 09:38

Between Journalists are a lot of good
professionals. Who are able to properly
provide the latest world events. We without
help of journalists possibly know of recent
events

Edited by Ssandra5 / 22 Jan 2016 09:38
22 Jan 2016 09:41

Quote by Ssandra5
Between Journalists are a lot of good
professionals. Who are able to properly
provide the latest world events. We without
help of journalists possibly know of recent
events
:D

22 Jan 2016 10:51

Quote by Syful-islma
Journalist is a so powerful one what can raise and destroy country's fame... Its a very good job... But my suggestion is please journalists don't show a little matter with a big title that many thing happened because its destroy your country's image to others country :)

Agree ;)

am genius na

22 Jan 2016 10:54

Quote by Syful-islma

Agree ;)

am genius na :lol

Yes You Are Really Genius

25 Jul 2016 19:15

I think, not all journalists are that bad. Some journalists are good enough to stay long time in a conflict country and even volunteering the civils in war sites.
We need to appreciate and respect this kind of journalist who has been kind to share the news even their lives are on the edge

26 Jul 2016 02:07

Quote by Dear_Dara
I think, not all journalists are that bad. Some journalists are good enough to stay long time in a conflict country and even volunteering the civils in war sites.
We need to appreciate and respect this kind of journalist who has been kind to share the news even their lives are on the edge

for those journalist