International forum: Other - Do you agree in additional Moderators coming from active users with level 7?
Share this topic
21 Jan 2016 19:47

Do you think were out numbered in the team?
With all honesty are you the one among other users to give a chance to become one of us?
why
?

21 Jan 2016 19:51

Sometimes becoming a team members isn't a joke , you have to be more cool and compassionate but never compromise to the violators. :)

22 Jan 2016 10:53

I think add to more mod. At here
Given a chance to active user
So that will help to more to mobo site

23 Jan 2016 07:29

23 Jan 2016 07:30

Do I know some very basic comments why we need?

27 Jan 2016 16:38

I need to be mod

16 Feb 2016 10:53

If possible check all the moderators, there are a lots of mod never active

16 Feb 2016 10:56

Sometimes becoming a team members isn't a joke , you have to be more cool and compassionate but never compromise to the violators. :)

To what i've seen others are ,

16 Feb 2016 12:38

BUT MOBOFREE STANDARDS OF HIRING NEW MOD NOW IS NOT FROM LEVEL 7,ITS FROM LEVEL NOTHING...

MEANS JUST LOG IN

16 Feb 2016 12:42

I think ppl should be given mod powers.. Even if it's to remove fake pics.. Because the self controlling of pic mods obviously doesn't work. ..

16 Feb 2016 12:47

Quote by nlime
I think ppl should be given mod powers.. Even if it's to remove fake pics.. Because the self controlling of pic mods obviously doesn't work. ..

BUt how did you know if that pic was fake, that even my pic was deleted too,some photo ADM.are not doing their job,...as long as they won't like that user then they remove the uploaded photos

16 Feb 2016 12:51

Why not" i guest the more the merrier and also i suggest someone more responsible and a smart one this time so that they can communicate well to other user who ask for their assistance or help

16 Feb 2016 12:56

Quote by azale2477
Quote by nlime

There will always be mistakes but some pics are blatantly fake or not permitted.... Myles has 2 pics. None are of her..iv seen mods chatting to her yet nothing is done.... I still say everyone should have at least one fan sign pic.. Or none at all.. And abusers of pic rules banned n points removed

BUt how did you know if that pic was fake, that even my pic was deleted too,some photo ADM.are not doing their job,...as long as they won't like that user then they remove the uploaded photos :)

16 Feb 2016 14:11

,,most of moderators are also busy with their own lives outside mobo..having lesser time to perform their duties here,,

16 Feb 2016 16:05

Quote by _simplyme14_
,,most of moderators are also busy with their own lives outside mobo..having lesser time to perform their duties here,, :hm

Agree woth u bunso

16 Feb 2016 16:16

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by _simplyme14_
,,most of moderators are also busy with their own lives outside mobo..having lesser time to perform their duties here,, :hm

Agree woth u bunso

More mode more modest mode cant imagine how moderate it can be

16 Feb 2016 16:25

Quote by china24
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by _simplyme14_

Agree woth u bunso

More mode more modest mode cant imagine how moderate it can be :lol

...teh