Share this topic
28 Apr 2014 14:08

If your going to choose between brain and beauty what are you going to choose and Explain....????

29 Apr 2014 13:57

Hi guys!:hii pretties and hundsome dont be shy to share your topics and opinion i really highly appreciate it^___^

1 May 2014 19:18

I wil choose brain and not beauty, b'cos if the person is beauty but not with gud manners wat do i do, beauty but no Shame and respect wat do i do, beauty but alwas nt knowing how to handle smal issues in public wat do i do, beauty but always fighting here and dere wat do i do, beauty but always insult and disgrace me in public wat do i do? I wil always choose brain and advice al to choose brain b'cos irrespective how ugly u luk like u wil get ur better half since beauty they say lyes in the hands of the beholder

2 May 2014 05:54

im goin to choose b0th..i want gud luking but at d sametime brainy..or let see..even just average aslong as hs n0t duffer.

2 May 2014 06:03

Quote by Babynash1990
I wil choose brain and not beauty, b'cos if the person is beauty but not with gud manners wat do i do, beauty but no Shame and respect wat do i do, beauty but alwas nt knowing how to handle smal issues in public wat do i do, beauty but always fighting here and dere wat do i do, beauty but always insult and disgrace me in public wat do i do? I wil always choose brain and advice al to choose brain b'cos irrespective how ugly u luk like u wil get ur better half since beauty they say lyes in the hands of the beholder

2 May 2014 06:14

Yes.... Babynash you have a good point of view.... Beauty is always defends in the eyes of the beholder.... If we think smartly about it appearance is just an ods dont forget that in choosing our partners to be.... Remember is not the eye who beats but your hearth..... ^____^ kawaii(cute)

10 Sep 2015 02:32
Post is hidden!
10 Sep 2015 02:36

Good looking means Mishal naz

10 Sep 2015 11:05

Quote by Paridhi_Mishal
Good looking means Mishal naz

10 Sep 2015 11:06

Both

10 Sep 2015 15:37

Quote by Babynash1990

Babaynash we missed... Plz come bck to mobo

10 Sep 2015 16:32

I WILL.TAKE BOTH

10 Sep 2015 19:43

I'm not going for either. I'm going for money! lol. (im kidding).

11 Sep 2015 16:00
Post is hidden!