International forum: Religion - Religion VS Life
Share this topic
10 Jan 2016 18:30

What you take first a holy thing or a little bird is about to die ?

11 Jan 2016 17:06

I m always preffer to huminity
Its a bigesst relagion for me
And also then respect to all relagion

11 Jan 2016 17:10

what a question ok give me a answer what will you save first ? If Your mom is sick and your dad is sick ? Don't mind give me answer ?

11 Jan 2016 17:12

don't campare religion with anything

11 Jan 2016 17:12

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D_786
what a question ok give me a answer what will you save first ? If Your mom is sick and your dad is sick ? Don't mind give me answer ?

i will pas both to hospital

11 Jan 2016 17:13

don't campare religion with anything :mad

humanty is biggest and true religion not other

11 Jan 2016 17:14

and i'll save holy thing

11 Jan 2016 17:27

Both

11 Jan 2016 17:34

Quote by LuckyLiker

i will pas both to hospital

then i'll take both, holy thing and blah blah

11 Jan 2016 19:38

Religion is the best way to live like a human. Because none of religion against humanity. Just some people make the false meaning of this and cast it against humanity. There have many people who don't respect other religion or another country. For you I have to say at first you research and find out true meaning don't jump on some people's comment...

12 Jan 2016 09:16

Quote by senseless_Scientist
Religion is the best way to live like a human. Because none of religion against humanity. Just some people make the false meaning of this and cast it against humanity. There have many people who don't respect other religion or another country. For you I have to say at first you research and find out true meaning don't jump on some people's comment...

yeh right but you know many people make me laugh on their religions they are fooling peoples

12 Jan 2016 11:08

Quote by LuckyLiker

What the little bird stand for?

12 Jan 2016 11:17

Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by senseless_Scientist

yeh right but you know many people make me laugh on their religions they are fooling peoples

Don't laugh at them ,but pray for them

13 Jan 2016 02:16

dont mind other religions.. stay focus on wat u believe in...

13 Jan 2016 13:29

Wow very nice question friend Lady Liker,I have to choose the little bird is about to die? Why? Its b'coz I have a knowledge to cured fowls and animals.Holy things will follows to do it.

13 Jan 2016 13:46

Bird coz religion doesn't exist in my world!

14 Jan 2016 01:57

I can save bird..
religion never become holy if we don't care even a small things.

15 Jan 2016 21:51

Quote by "LuckyLiker"