International forum: Other - HOW TO INCOURAGE USERS TO BE ACTIVE ON MOBOFREE
Share this topic
6 Jan 2016 12:57

How to incourage users ti ne active on mobofree without being bias or favoritism?

Share your idea to post in here

6 Jan 2016 18:49
Post is hidden!
6 Jan 2016 23:50

I Don't Know

7 Jan 2016 03:31

7 Jan 2016 03:43

What u mean without favoritism??

7 Jan 2016 07:29

Ever person free to choose a way
That way to be active at here
Impotent is that thay r active
But not hurt and abused to any other one at here

7 Jan 2016 08:59

Give them free load... No! Just kidding..
Maybe tell to them about everything what MoboFree had..
That's all.

7 Jan 2016 09:00

Quote by clixsters
That's all.

YUP exactly sir

Sharing your blessings is good,..

It says its better to give than to receive

Edited by azale2477 / 7 Jan 2016 09:01
7 Jan 2016 09:02
Post is hidden!
7 Jan 2016 11:17
Post is hidden!
7 Jan 2016 11:21
Post is hidden!
7 Jan 2016 11:44
Post is hidden!
7 Jan 2016 11:56

Quote by clixsters
That's all.

If you are overflowing then share your blessing sir clix

7 Jan 2016 11:58

Quote by Aprilmop
What u mean without favoritism?? :hm

As you can see there are ,specially those in power

7 Jan 2016 12:01

Quote by azale2477
Quote by clixsters
That's all.

YUP exactly sir

Sharing your blessings is good,..

It says its better to give than to receive ;D

Yes, share your blessings but not in the point that they're demanding more than what you can share to them

7 Jan 2016 12:04

Quote by driggly_abel
make a function of online games here people will enjoy multiplayer more than just chatting :)

Why not suggest that to mobofree sir driggly? Anyway there are lots of game goin on in here but they're not interested I guess they"re more interested and other things than game

7 Jan 2016 12:15

Quote by Hitu231.
Ever person free to choose a way
That way to be active at here
Impotent is that thay r active
But not hurt and abused to any other one at here

Yes they have their choice but, other users specially those in group they disappointed/hurt by their leaders/co member thats why I create this topic if you can help

8 Jan 2016 11:22

Nothing can be done by what ive seen while being a member here. Seems like mobo does not want to improve or encourage its members in anyway even when facing problems here there is never any help given when its asked for, check my prfl ive been here a while now and i was excited in the begining but not anymore its just boring here now i use to chat in international room alot but dont go in there anymore even 7ups room is boring as

8 Jan 2016 16:21

Quote by Oriannah
Nothing can be done by what ive seen while being a member here. Seems like mobo does not want to improve or encourage its members in anyway even when facing problems here there is never any help given when its asked for, check my prfl ive been here a while now and i was excited in the begining but not anymore its just boring here now i use to chat in international room alot but dont go in there anymore even 7ups room is boring as

9 Jan 2016 01:05

My names moore james, I am from uk am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the year of 2010,i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that they can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor Whow cast spells for people and gave me he number and email so i called him and also email him.so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ALABISPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM, so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Great ALABI mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: ALABISPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. or you can call him via his cell phone number on +2348107584479
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
CONTACT DR.ALABI IMMEDIATELY
Email...ALABISPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2348107584479....